*Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p* Paypal link added

V8 Beast

anthony I completly see your frustration. but personally, I had to ask everyone I knew for a trailor, finally got one friday afternoon. I have to change my plugs. and frankly I was really looking forward to running my car for the first time. my dad was going to come, which is a big deal in its self. I am still fine with the 10th, but was disappointed to hear about the canellation. Thanks for your hard work as I am sure the 10th will be just as good if not better.

Eric

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad some of you can see this.

At one point, Brian and I looked back a thread months ago where someone asked about a summer track day, and like 7x people replied and wanted one. We see where that went.

We're sorry about the cancellation, even moreso that the weather cleared up. But early am meets to make a two hour drive, we have to make a decision the night before based on the updates, and this one of course looked unfavorable until the day-of :rolleyes:

At one point, Brian and I looked back a thread months ago where someone asked about a summer track day, and like 7x people replied and wanted one. We see where that went.

We're sorry about the cancellation, even moreso that the weather cleared up. But early am meets to make a two hour drive, we have to make a decision the night before based on the updates, and this one of course looked unfavorable until the day-of :rolleyes:

It was the right decision based on the fact that they had no way to dry the track if it did rain. I wish I could go on the 10th but I have already pre-registered and pre-paid for racing at NTR for August 8-10th. When I finally see the racing schedule and if there is a chance that I am done on the 9th, I will sign up for the CR day at KilKare.

Pussy :p

I think thats what it might take as long as we rotate the tracks being used. I wouldn't mind driving a bit to get to some as long as others are held closer and it evens out. I would have gone on the 10th but I'm already racing that day as are some others, and Pontiac Nationals are my number one must attend event each summer.

It's been awfully hard to get people to commit this year. As you know its a real bitch chasing people for money. I know the rental fees went up a little but really not that much compared to things like gas. I'm seeing 30-40 car rentals in other parts of the country charging $100 ... now for that I could see having a problem getting cars but we've not even been close to that.

Its hilarious how its ok to make the majority of the people going drive 2-3 hours, but the singles complain about actually having to drive to go to rental. Mike you better get off your ass so that Paul can walk you with his Neon!!!

The same 25 people go to every track event, and the rest of the people want everything hand delivered :rolleyes:

When people start crying and asking where the track rentals are next year I'm going to post a picture of my ass with "kiss it" in italics underneath....

Oh, and thank you to all of those that understand how time consuming this is. We know its a track rental and work/family trump car stuff. We just want you to look into it a little further and attempt to make it work before saying no.

Make sure you get there early and be sure they prep the track Ant. They are notorious for putting off shit till the last minute to screw you out of rental time. If you need to know any of the other BS the Chryslers pull at KK, call me or talk to Bill from Brat. He knows the scoop too. Hell, hit him up anyway, he can probably get quite a few to come out.

Dont forget my little brother got the ball rolling on this based on what people said. I'm thinking about taking Marks idea. Have 25 people pay $300 and lock in a track meet once a month with the group.

Count me in if you decide to do this.

Brian an anthony fuck you guys, your just using the weather as an excuise for me walkin both ur asses down the track on street tires..... lol

I am not to excised about kiljkare as I heard its a shitty track an was lookinforward to drag42 as my personal best was at that hillbilly track haha but I guess ill be there.... gonna try to get parts in before then bitches....

Ps heard it was amazingly sunny an nice assholes ahha

wowzers.. a sunday track rental.. i'm in. I'll get you guys some money soon. we'll see how the mach does on dr's instead of slicks.

I wasn't signed up because i was forced to work yesterday.. I couldnt even get the day off for Dave's fucking wedding cause of my dickhead boss.

I have issued over $900 in refunds, and we are down to 20 people. Anyone that wants a refund after this point will have to wait until Dragway 42 gives me the deposit back.

This sucks. I don't care I'm going to Kilkare. Saturdays always own me, I think sunday is great, I just can't beleive Sunday owns so many of you. :confused:

I may have some others interested though, so if I missed it, do participants need to be on CR?

• Casper unpinned this topic