*Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p* Paypal link added

V8 Beast

Just saw this so the people that payed 60 do they get a 15 refuend or no?

I want to... but at the rate we are going we will be down to 10 people by the end of the week.

We need 40 people at the $45 cost to get to a point where CR can cover the rest. We have 19 participants now :(

Invite everybody you can.

Timeout.... you only paid $40 anyway...

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously. We bust our asses because people want a summer track day. Ends up, we have BEG people to sign up and increase the entry fee to have it.

So, weather fucks us and suddenly people have not only another two weeks, but at a closer track in better condition and still on a weekend day.

See the frustration?

Unfortunately I'll be out of town for work. Flights and hotels are already booked.

I haven't asked for a refund and I wasn't going to. I figured I'd still do my part to help support the rain date.

It sucks that it's so difficult to get enough people together to put together a track day, but the reality is that not everyone can just request additional days off. It's unfortunate that so many people are having to back out, but I can understand their situations.

I want to... but at the rate we are going we will be down to 10 people by the end of the week.

We need 40 people at the $45 cost to get to a point where CR can cover the rest. We have 19 participants now :(

Invite everybody you can.

Timeout.... you only paid $40 anyway...

I paid 60 ur wife bet against me....bad decesion I put lenghts on you even withgettin hit in the face with a shoe, brian that's fine but I might take you up on the garage party to install a little fun toy if I can sell these dam rims....... can I borrow ur bottel...... hmmmm

I paid 60 ur wife bet against me....bad decesion I put lenghts on you even withgettin hit in the face with a shoe, brian that's fine but I might take you up on the garage party to install a little fun toy if I can sell these dam rims....... can I borrow ur bottel...... hmmmm

Funny how you didnt mention the fact that I put about 15 bodies on you the next week.. Oh thats right you couldnt run because you sprained your eyebrow... And no you cant have my bottle :p

Unfortunately I'll be out of town for work. Flights and hotels are already booked.

I haven't asked for a refund and I wasn't going to. I figured I'd still do my part to help support the rain date.

It sucks that it's so difficult to get enough people together to put together a track day, but the reality is that not everyone can just request additional days off. It's unfortunate that so many people are having to back out, but I can understand their situations.

Already refunded. All refunds up to this point are complete from everyone that requested them.. and those that didnt ;)

Somone find me another set of slicks with wheels that will work for my Lightning i can use then I'll go even though its a fkcucking 2.5 hour drive.

I refunderedededed your monies. If you can go just pay it again.

The comment field is on the left and says "full name year/make/model" you have to expannd it to type in it.

Its on a Sunday, it costs $45 for a track that is within a 90 minute drive for the majority of the people here. Where is everyone!?!?!?! If you are scared, worried, or uncomfortable I will personally sit with you on your first pass. During this pass I will let you know exactly what I did wrong on my first 20 passes so that you are ahead of the curve.

Its on a Sunday, it costs $45 for a track that is within a 90 minute drive for the majority of the people here. Where is everyone!?!?!?! If you are scared, worried, or uncomfortable I will personally sit with you on your first pass. During this pass I will let you know exactly what I did wrong on my first 20 passes so that you are ahead of the curve.

I wish it was only 90 minutes away.

ANyone find me slicks yet?????