*Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p* Paypal link added

V8 Beast

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Christ, can anyone get any more fucking pussy hurt?

Fucking sorry it's gonna rain tomorrow and D42 can't afford us another day for a month, which falls on the Trails day. Fucking sorry they don't do Sundays.

Fuck people, I swear we do all this damned footwork and bust our asses, and people whine and cry about anything and everything. Fucking waahhhh.

Go buy a Metro and throw your real cars on the backburner. Sorry we can't make the perfect day for you.

11 fucking people so far backing out. Thanks for your support.

Fucking sorry it's gonna rain tomorrow and D42 can't afford us another day for a month, which falls on the Trails day. Fucking sorry they don't do Sundays.

Fuck people, I swear we do all this damned footwork and bust our asses, and people whine and cry about anything and everything. Fucking waahhhh.

Go buy a Metro and throw your real cars on the backburner. Sorry we can't make the perfect day for you.

I'll try to bring a Unicorn and maybe a Z28.

I can't make it the 10th next month :(

I'm not bitching about anything, it's just unfortunate for me and everyone else that the weather isn't looking good. I made some time from work to go to this event but I can't get any more time off.. I apologize but I'll have to get my money back.

I'm still good to go. You cant do nothing about the weather. It does suck that the last 3 days have been pretty nice and great weather for racing. Hey what can you. Is Kil Kare a better track or about the same ?

:rolleyes:

Wah.

KillJoy

Seriously. We bust our asses because people want a summer track day. Ends up, we have BEG people to sign up and increase the entry fee to have it.

So, weather fucks us and suddenly people have not only another two weeks, but at a closer track in better condition and still on a weekend day.

See the frustration?

Seriously. We bust our asses because people want a summer track day. Ends up, we have BEG people to sign up and increase the entry fee to have it.

So, weather fucks us and suddenly people have not only another two weeks, but at a closer track in better condition and still on a weekend day.

See the frustration?

I understand the problems. But, this IS CR. I would go, but we are having a Family Day w/ my wife's family. It is just bad timing.

:(

KillJoy

PS - Weekend Track Days = BAD ASS! :thumbup:

• Casper unpinned this topic