*Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p* Paypal link added

V8 Beast

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me drive it, ill put it into the 13s :)

U drive it ull put it in 13 different junk yards

Gotta question..... is there a total of 60 cars to go or is that 60 that cr can do... I know someone said this was with buckeye goats just don't wanta ton of cars ha

Gotta question..... is there a total of 60 cars to go or is that 60 that cr can do... I know someone said this was with buckeye goats just don't wanta ton of cars ha

Shut-up whore. If there is a ton of cars yours will still be the slowest :gtfo:

whose car is broke? you need to get your car fixed before you open your mouth ever again. as a matter of fact, you have the slowest item in both bike and car catagories. way to fail at life

whose car is broke? you need to get your car fixed before you open your mouth ever again. as a matter of fact, you have the slowest item in both bike and car catagories. way to fail at life

do you happen to see the IRONY in this POST PHILL??

If you do not have a paypal and can only pay in cash shoot me a PM and we can work something out. I want to avoid opening it up the the public if at all possible.

i cant access it from work but ill join u bastard i jsut gotta remeber to do it tonight lol...st ill no sponsers helping out?

You could always try $35 if you sign up by x date (whenever the track needs the money), $45 after.

Even if it made everyone sign up by that date, you would only need $5 x 60, so $300 from a sponsor to setup shop at the event that day. Someone would hop on that.

Just an idea....

• Casper unpinned this topic