*Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p* Paypal link added

V8 Beast

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added the sig on for him. Thanks Kenny

No one has signed up in over a week :(

If we are not at 40-50 people by 7/18 I'm going to have to start refunding money.

If 30 people were signed up and agreed to pay ~$25 more each, you would be around the same funding level as 50 @ $40? Can you try that before just cancelling? I would hate to see it cancelled. Is it just cash that is the issue or is there something else that is driven by the number of participants?

It's all cash. With no Sponsor support we would need $28 from everyone plus $68 from 8 people that havnt signed up yet. From now on I'm sticking to trails. If its more than an hour drive everyone that says they want another track event disapears.

It's all cash. With no Sponsor support we would need $28 from everyone plus $68 from 8 people that havnt signed up yet. From now on I'm sticking to trails. If its more than an hour drive everyone that says they want another track event disapears.

So, you basically need $1260 more to have this. It's on a Saturday (a higher percentage of people should have that day off of work vs. a week day). It is not that far away and real easy to get to. I have never been there but I always here people say that they run better times there than Norwalk or NT. I can't believe we aren't getting people to sign up. Do Buckeye Stangs people know about it?

I am willing to give another $100 to offset a little of the cost. I can try to find a sponsor for half of the rest but time is short. What is everybody doing that is more fun than this would be?

So, you basically need $1260 more to have this. It's on a Saturday (a higher percentage of people should have that day off of work vs. a week day). It is not that far away and real easy to get to. I have never been there but I always here people say that they run better times there than Norwalk or NT. I can't believe we aren't getting people to sign up. Do Buckeye Stangs people know about it?

I am willing to give another $100 to offset a little of the cost. I can try to find a sponsor for half of the rest but time is short. What is everybody doing that is more fun than this would be?

That would be awesome. I still cannot believe nobody has signed up? People said they wanted another track day. I set it up and nobody signs up.

That would be awesome. I still cannot believe nobody has signed up? People said they wanted another track day. I set it up and nobody signs up.

That's because ur a ricer

Reason I haven't is I just picked up a doner srt4 an not sure if the car will be ready.....

Ps I'm coming after ur ass steve ... an brian

I'll pay more if needed.

...and we only have about 10 people signed up right now for the rental at Trails on August 23rd. WTF is going on here???

alright with all the bitchin u all have been doing ill sign up lol.... if the price goes up though do we get a refund?

If the prices go up (which they will unless 37 people sign up in 2 weeks) We need to have enough paid to cover the cost. Otherwise we will have to give a refund.

• Casper unpinned this topic