*Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p* Paypal link added

V8 Beast

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got this covered, we're still gonna have it.

Yes... Anthony, Steve, and I have decided to start hijacking semi's with our murdered out civics. I just installed the green neons, and Anthony picked up the grapling hooks on Thursday.

freekin nwo admins. mods are the new RICERS of the internet....

ps i now own a convertable SRT4 bitches....lol

Just let me know when your car is fast enough so that I can actually race you with my keys in the ignition.

I've just signed up as well. My cyl. head just made it back today. :D so the POS will be ready for 42... We have other plans for the aug. rental @ Trials tho. :(

Mike

Glad to see you are going yo make it. I am supposed to get the new motor back late next week so I will be thashing again to make it or I will be bringing the Roush.

Just let me know when your car is fast enough so that I can actually race you with my keys in the ignition.

track day july 26th remeber our race street tire to street tire no bottel...don be scared brian....its just a neon.... :bangbang:

an anthony don make me call you out on street tires too.... lol

Here is the deal guys. The track will be 30 cars. The fee will be raised to $60 to cover the cost. If anybody has any conflicts that they cannot pay the extra 20 post up and I will see what I can do. However, we will let additional cars run if you are un-certain till the day of. Just make sure you let anthony, brian, or myself know about it!

track day july 26th remeber our race street tire to street tire no bottel...don be scared brian....its just a neon.... :bangbang:

an anthony don make me call you out on street tires too.... lol

Translation.. I need you to have no traction, timing taken out of your car, and no power adder just to have a chance...

I'm setting up a new link for the additional $20. I'll put it in a new thread so that there is no confusion. If you want to pay more to help out feel free...

• Casper unpinned this topic