cruise to advance saturday

phil

just a thought, we did this for the roby show.

east side guys, whoever is going to the car show on saturday, lets meet up at jegs around 2:00 . cruising with cr guys is fun and it shows we all are not a bunch of street racing assholes. excet for anthony who does 90mph where ever he goes. new guys especially , come meet some of the members, we arnt all jackasses in person. I am but that is it. hope to see you there.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since i live up in westerville, im not going to drive all the way down to jegs just to drive to hilliard. i would, but gas prices. i'll probably be over at the car show though. i think it will be fun to finally meet some of you guys...

I'll be there assuming I get my car back. Rolla has it right now fixing the front bumper where I got backed into. I talked to him yesterday and he seemed to think it would be done..... I miss my car.

yes we are.

i think i'll be there about 2ish. don't have anything else going on that i know about.

Not to poop in the thread or anything, but I think I saw you on 256 the other day, I was turning just before 70. I was in the dirty red charger, I had my buddy yell "AJ!" out the window, but you were unphased.....