Question about geting Police Reports.

Rhett

So This morning I get a phone call from Ashley (my gf) and she tells me she was in a wreck on Broad St. Just East of McNaughten. So I get dressed and go, when I get there I see 4 cars all banged up from hiting each other. But out of the 4 cars hers is byfar the worst. Well the guy who hit her Has no License... so no Insurance. But the lady who hit him does and the Cop said she was at falt which is BS on how it looked... but any way... the cop said I needed to get a copy of the police report to get the Insurance info. How long does it take for these to get put into the system. And where can I pick one up from and how much are the copies?

If any one knows that would be very very helpful.

Thanks,

Rhett

PS- no one was hurt. Thank God!

You will soon get more copies than you know what to do with, keep an eye on your GF's mail box.

Long answer: The PD office on Marconi Blvd has a records office where you can get copies after they are in the system (a few days at least). Your good friends at every small-time law office in Columbus will be forwarding her a copy along with a letter about how they can get her a huge cash settlement with no money down. YMMV.

Long answer: The PD office on Marconi Blvd has a records office where you can get copies after they are in the system (a few days at least). Your good friends at every small-time law office in Columbus will be forwarding her a copy along with a letter about how they can get her a huge cash settlement with no money down. YMMV.

It doesnt stop either, she'll be getting letter's and shit in the mail for the next month from law offices trying to get her business. The good ones will have the police report attached to whatever they are sending. I got into an accident in high school and got all this shit.

Ya, when niki got into a wreck(not her fault) she received maybe 5 - 10 copies of the police report from various law firms. I would say within a few days. We were impressed how quickly they found out and had the letters mailed.

Don't even bother with the hassle. Contact her insurance company and let them fight it out with the "uninsured" guy and the "at fault" lady. The guy may even have been driving someone else's car that did have insurance. That could bring in more time consuming work. Let your insurance handle it, that's what you pay them for.