New Person here

PRD2BDF

Welcome :cool:

That made me LOL for some reason

Im over on Bonneville club and honestly they are a great group of guys and gals that are extremely knowledgable but they have to many rules. No angry people just to calm and organized over there for me.

Thanks for the welcomes. I've learned that the Cutlass is more focused as a cruiser instead of a handling car...damn those bridge-to-road connections. They make the Cutlass bounce more than the boobs on Baywatch.

Im over on Bonneville club and honestly they are a great group of guys and gals that are extremely knowledgable but they have to many rules. No angry people just to calm and organized over there for me.

Different kind of group. Being dedicated to one type of car focuses things a lot, and that car being a family car lends itself to the group being a little calmer.

On the other hand, it's fun being able to let loose over here, so, in the true spirit of CR...

Fuck you.:asshole:

:lol:

Different kind of group. Being dedicated to one type of car focuses things a lot, and that car being a family car lends itself to the group being a little calmer.

On the other hand, it's fun being able to let loose over here, so, in the true spirit of CR...

Fuck you.:asshole:

:lol:

See that is exactly what im talking about On BC i feel like i would get banned for saying that lol.

I still check in from time to time over there see if WillWren has got his series1 into the 6's on stock internals.....