Noob

Guest Big Sexy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How fast is you car?Iam going to guess that you will need 10 car lengths.My bug as been 9.5 1/4 street tires.

i call schinannigans. that would mean either you had on radials, or you have a 7 sec bug, cuz 9.5 on street tires? doubt it. im sure you would have videos of this car somewhere, pics or something. and yes i ll take 10 cars. that just means you'll be chasing more than u want to. lol. 9.5 on street tires my nut sack.

Guest Big Sexy
i call schinannigans. that would mean either you had on radials, or you have a 7 sec bug, cuz 9.5 on street tires? doubt it. im sure you would have videos of this car somewhere, pics or something. and yes i ll take 10 cars. that just means you'll be chasing more than u want to. lol. 9.5 on street tires my nut sack.

Going from street tires.to slicks you do not gain 2.5 sec.My 60 foot would drop maybe 1.0 sec at the most.I run Dot slicks M&H.Anyway here is the pics you wanted.These are from when i went and pick it up.

How fast is you car?Iam going to guess that you will need 10 car lengths.My bug as been 9.5 1/4 street tires.

So you get on a forum to talk about racing. You own a 9 second car and don't mention it, you just talk about your stock 95 Civic :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

and if you want to know what is going on at the track, get your faget ass in your balling ass civic, drive down to trails. pay to get in, go sit in the line with everyone else, and go down the track. then get yourtime slip for 15.6 seconds drive home, this way you don't bother us with your stupidity.

What, you makin' fun of slow cars like mine? lol, j/k.

Going from street tires.to slicks you do not gain 2.5 sec.My 60 foot would drop maybe 1.0 sec at the most.I run Dot slicks M&H.Anyway here is the pics you wanted.These are from when i went and pick it up.

Then you say your 60 ft would ONLY drop 1 second.......

Being a REAL racer you know that will shave more than a second off your ET.

So you REALLY have an 8 second car you didnt mention

Guest Big Sexy
So you get on a forum to talk about racing. You own a 9 second car and don't mention it, you just talk about your stock 95 Civic :rolleyes:

Thats the car iam looking to mod right now.Before i could even mention the other cars i own i started getting bashed because i wish to do some mod to my civic

I can't wait to take your car. im getting 10 lengths vs your 9.5 sec bug on street tires. this is going to be so dam easy.

btw everyone I will be selling a 9 sec bug for 20 bux if anyone wants it.

I can't wait to take your car. im getting 10 lengths vs your 9.5 sec bug on street tires. this is going to be so dam easy.

I've got $40 on it.

Thats the car iam looking to mod right now.Before i could even mention the other cars i own i started getting bashed because i wish to do some mod to my civic

its not even on your vecihle list. that wouldve been in ur first post. no ome comes to a car forum and is like blah blah blah im going to mod a civic, without saying yeah I have a well built bug that is an 8 sec ride first. but no matter, 10 cars is more than enough. thankyou for your generous offer. I've never had it so easy.

Guest Big Sexy

You never did say how fast is your car? You talk all that smack.

Heres the pics.they didn't come up on my other post.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/crhobbies/2110640.jpg

[http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/crhobbies/2110641.jpg

my car is slow, but 10 cars I know I have this in the bag. remember , its a stock lt1. :) no worries, street tires, you should spin all over the place. can't wait to take it home. thankyou so much for this.

Guest Big Sexy
its not even on your vecihle list. that wouldve been in ur first post. no ome comes to a car forum and is like blah blah blah im going to mod a civic, without saying yeah I have a well built bug that is an 8 sec ride first. but no matter, 10 cars is more than enough. thankyou for your generous offer. I've never had it so easy.

What list?Look the point is you wanted to bash the shit out of me cause i have civic.Not even getting to know me or what else i own.Like i stated earler ihave done the v8's.Does not me i still don't have any of them.I still have my very first hotrod that was given to me by my graps.Its a t-bucket with a qiuck change rear end and a mild built 302.I will get pics on here soon as i can find them.(don't get that car out much) Yes iam 32 yes i like fast and the furious and yes i like ricer.So what i also like VW and chevys and fords and Bmw's just name a few.But you mever let me get to that.Don't judge a book by its cover.

Guest Big Sexy
We don't. The bug images are from the forum noted on them but why? especially when he has other images on his on photobucket site

The pics are from when i went and bought the car.(Like i posted early)

Link us to details from the original owner on that forum. We'd like to check it out.

Why did you just go and crop/edit out the forum link that appeared on the photos a few minutes ago? Hiding something?

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/

The pics are from when i went and bought the car.(Like i posted early)