Noob

Guest Big Sexy

Thanks man.What great advice.Did you come up with that all by yourself.

Doesn't matter what car you race or mod or cruise.

no you moron I didn't come up with that myself, your mother called me and told me to tell you to get the fuck out of her basement. yeah nothing is wrong with modding anything, but why waste your money on a shitvic. the $ your going to spend nawwwzing your haunday out, you could jus buy a decent car. heed my advice, just keep the honduh as a daily and purchase a real car.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like an LT1 ...

With a big fucking hole in it.

not only a big hole, a flodded, blown, water filled, broken, lt1. ist not like ai have a blue evo or anything :). but my car will be back up and robbing some assholes here within a month. btw, it will be stock again, well more stock than before. :marc:

Guest Big Sexy
no you moron I didn't come up with that myself, your mother called me and told me to tell you to get the fuck out of her basement. yeah nothing is wrong with modding anything, but why waste your money on a shitvic. the $ your going to spend nawwwzing your haunday out, you could jus buy a decent car. heed my advice, just keep the honduh as a daily and purchase a real car.

Your so right i should keep the honda as a work car and buy a real car.Maybe a Mullet car like you have and then i could get on fourms and talk shit about what people like to mod.You have Open my eyes Thanks you .Your a fucking moron.I have had what you call a real car. When the best part of you were running down your dad's leg.I been there done that.I built V8's Now i want to build a ciciv that out runs Mullets like you.

Your so right i should keep the honda as a work car and buy a real car.Maybe a Mullet car like you have and then i could get on fourms and talk shit about what people like to mod.You have Open my eyes Thanks you .Your a fucking moron.I have had what you call a real car. When the best part of you were running down your dad's leg.I been there done that.I built V8's Now i want to build a ciciv that out runs Mullets like you.

Wow, you showed us. You should prove how awesome the civic is!

• Upvote 1

Guest Big Sexy
not only that, if you dont swap the motor to at least a lesser mileage one, you wont have a running car for very long period. I wont even attempt to mod anything with 211XXX miles on it.

take phils advice and get something a little more worth modding.

Iam not moding the motor thats in the car.I will build something fresh.What i was saying is to build a motor like the one in my car now.or motor swap.

And Who is to say what is or is not worth modding?

Lot of poeple say that about my Bug untill i spank them in the 1/4

So drop a k20 in, with a turbo and a buildup, put down 300+ HP and shut us up.

Though I have one question ...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/Funny/VTEC2.jpg

:lol: stop it your making my side hurt. by the time you get that hunk of shit CIVIC running, my mullet cruizer will either be in the tens or gone. then ill have an lsx, and seriously , you can't touch me if I start an lsx and you have a boosted sprayed supercharged procharged, methenol injected timebomb. and if you have built such monsters, then a motor swap shouldn't be a problem. and you wouldn't ask dumbass ricer questions. think before you type officer

Guest Big Sexy
anyone else smell BACON!?!?!? and wtf c-town?? its c-bus idiot!!!

How do you fig that iam a cop.This is what i do.This is what i drive everyday.Anybody want to race :D

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/crhobbies/race%20pics/ns20080308_769_ironto_small.jpg

How do you fig that iam a cop.This is what i do.This is what i drive everyday.Anybody want to race :D

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/crhobbies/race%20pics/ns20080308_769_ironto_small.jpg

your a train?

• Upvote 1

so basically what your saying is, you want to mod a car that you will have to spend thousands of dollars on, just to beat a stock V8 car?.... people make no sense to me sometimes...

ill give ya credit though, at least your talking about adding power to the thing unlike this retard that was in jegs earlier. He tried to tell one of the guys working there that he had just bought this civic and it was so badass cause it had altezza tail lights, a body kit and some other random ricer crap.

your dumbass intro about keeping up on the street racing scene. you wanna race go to the track or else :gtfo: and go eat your dougnuts

Guest Big Sexy
:lol: stop it your making my side hurt. by the time you get that hunk of shit CIVIC running, my mullet cruizer will either be in the tens or gone. then ill have an lsx, and seriously , you can't touch me if I start an lsx and you have a boosted sprayed supercharged procharged, methenol injected timebomb. and if you have built such monsters, then a motor swap shouldn't be a problem. and you wouldn't ask dumbass ricer questions. think before you type officer

I never said a motor swap is a issue.I said not sure what iam going to do.Iam not building a race car.just a nice street ride that i can autocross. So keep talking shit you Keyboard bully.

I never said a motor swap is a issue.I said not sure what iam going to do.Iam not building a race car.just a nice street ride that i can autocross. So keep talking shit you Keyboard bully.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shift

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shift

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

POP

Guest Big Sexy
your dumbass intro about keeping up on the street racing scene. you wanna race go to the track or else :gtfo: and go eat your dougnuts

Who is the dumbass you can't evan quote properly.What i said is

Whats going on,New to the C-bus Scene.I was told this is the place to keep up with the racing scene going on or around columbus.

I didn't say street race u fucking tard.

no one street races you ass hat. columbus racing does not condone street racing you fucking retard. this is an enthusiasts board. not a street racing forum. now :gtfo:, go street race your honduh, with the rest of the retards that buy cool hondas. where do these fucking mindless clowns come from? we need to start taking surveys before they join cr.

Guest Big Sexy
no one street races you ass hat. columbus racing does not condone street racing you fucking retard. this is an enthusiasts board. not a street racing forum. now :gtfo:, go street race your honduh, with the rest of the retards that buy cool hondas. where do these fucking mindless clowns come from? we need to start taking surveys before they join cr.

What are u and sinisterss in the same special ed class i never said anything about street racing.Iam looking for legal racing,meets,places to hang.Iam a enthusiasts But becouse of fucking retards like you who does no like civics think that my car is not worthy. Make hard for the the real car nuts(all cars) So go fuck your self and the special bus you road in on.