Noob

Guest Big Sexy

your never gonna get out of the oven D-bag! legal racing meets= your local track, meets= no thanks, we have enough ricers to deal with let alone a 32 year old ricer wanna be, places to hang= go out in your yard I'm sure you can find a tree

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are u and sinisterss in the same special ed class i never said anything about street racing.Iam looking for legal racing,meets,places to hang.Iam a enthusiasts But becouse of fucking retards like you who does no like civics think that my car is not worthy. Make hard for the the real car nuts(all cars) So go fuck your self and the special bus you road in on.

car nuts? hahahahaha stop it chadzwik, no one goes crazy over hondas in here. and yes me and sinister ss are friends, but we don't ride the short bus. Looking at your english I would say you spent sometime on the itty bity bus yourself. and if you want to know what is going on at the track, get your faget ass in your balling ass civic, drive down to trails. pay to get in, go sit in the line with everyone else, and go down the track. then get yourtime slip for 15.6 seconds drive home, pull the gun out of your holster, stick it in your mouth, aim upwards and shoot yourself . this way you don't bother us with your stupidity.

Guest Big Sexy
your never gonna get out of the oven D-bag! legal racing meets= your local track, meets= no thanks, we have enough ricers to deal with let alone a 32 year old ricer wanna be, places to hang= go out in your yard I'm sure you can find a tree

So because iam 32 I can't own a ricer.Who the fuck are you to say.So at what age is it ok to own a v8 car.At what age is ok to own a ricer?I will tell you the is no specific age you ass.It what ever you like

Guest Big Sexy
car nuts? hahahahaha stop it chadzwik, no one goes crazy over hondas in here. and yes me and sinister ss are friends, but we don't ride the short bus. Looking at your english I would say you spent sometime on the itty bity bus yourself. and if you want to know what is going on at the track, get your faget ass in your balling ass civic, drive down to trails. pay to get in, go sit in the line with everyone else, and go down the track. then get yourtime slip for 15.6 seconds drive home, pull the gun out of your holster, stick it in your mouth, aim upwards and shoot yourself . this way you don't bother us with your stupidity.

I must have missed when i joined Cr that this is for Mullet cars only.Infact i beleive on the home page is Import tuner flyer.

So because iam 32 I can't own a ricer.Who the fuck are you to say.So at what age is it ok to own a v8 car.At what age is ok to own a ricer?I will tell you the is no specific age you ass.It what ever you like

sir how long have you been around cars? calling yourself a ricer is like calling a black person the n word, or a spanish person pick (except with an s) and so on. you really are a special case. when you were assigned to check out cr I bet you didn't think we would be this tough. but seeing that your the dumbest person to ever attempt to post here, we have no choice. tell the chief that we will not give you any info, and that you need to go back to being a meter patrolman. have a goodtime never getting out of the oven officer chad.

I must have missed when i joined Cr that this is for Mullet cars only.Infact i beleive on the home page is Import tuner flyer.

that's cuz they paid anthony $ to put it there. then when they posted it up, we fucking bashed them to. but you will never see that thread cuz ur happy ass will never get out of the oven.

Who is the dumbass you can't evan quote properly.What i said is

Whats going on,New to the C-bus Scene.I was told this is the place to keep up with the racing scene going on or around columbus.

I didn't say street race u fucking tard.

maybe you should think about what you actually said before you start trying to bash other people. no you never directly said "street racing", but talking about the "racing scene" is basically the same thing. how many people have you heard talk about the racing scene in reference to street racing as compared to going to a drag strip?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shift

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shift

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

POP

i think it needed tuned, sounded like it was breaking up before it went boom.

Guest Big Sexy
maybe you should think about what you actually said before you start trying to bash other people. no you never directly said "street racing", but talking about the "racing scene" is basically the same thing. how many people have you heard talk about the racing scene in reference to street racing as compared to going to a drag strip?

So my terminology is wrong.I meant for it to mean all kinds of racing(legal).You know i did not start the bashing.The bashing started on me because i want to mod a 95 honda civic.And that my freind is Bullshit.I don't care if you want to mod a ford tempo or what ever would not be consider the norm for modifying.I might never make it out of the oven that is fine. But iam not going to let someone bash me because of the car i decided to mod.

Guest Big Sexy
sir how long have you been around cars? calling yourself a ricer is like calling a black person the n word, or a spanish person pick (except with an s) and so on. you really are a special case. when you were assigned to check out cr I bet you didn't think we would be this tough. but seeing that your the dumbest person to ever attempt to post here, we have no choice. tell the chief that we will not give you any info, and that you need to go back to being a meter patrolman. have a goodtime never getting out of the oven officer chad.

Ive been around cars for the better part of my life.Untill 8 years ago i worked on cars for a living.I did not call myself a ricer you and you buddy called me a ricer.And what i don't understand is why you think iam a cop.

Ive been around cars for the better part of my life.Untill 8 years ago i worked on cars for a living.I did not call myself a ricer you and you buddy called me a ricer.And what i don't understand is why you think iam a cop.

why do we keep calling you a cop? looks like a duck, smells like a duck, ask stupid duck questions? your a cop. if you were a mechanic, then your stupid ass wouldn't have said half the dumb shit you said. you make no sense. your not going to let us bash you? bitch ill bash your gay ass til you quit. im on cr all the time ( beneifts of internet on my phone) so you won't win. stop posting and go play with your vtech. oh and proof read, we don't need another sr4turbo.

Guest Big Sexy
why do we keep calling you a cop? looks like a duck, smells like a duck, ask stupid duck questions? your a cop. if you were a mechanic, then your stupid ass wouldn't have said half the dumb shit you said. you make no sense. your not going to let us bash you? bitch ill bash your gay ass til you quit. im on cr all the time ( beneifts of internet on my phone) so you won't win. stop posting and go play with your vtech. oh and proof read, we don't need another sr4turbo.

You the Fuck that started this shit i said nothing dumb or stupid.The only reason you wont let me in the site is becouse i want to mod a civic.And call me what you will but im not a cop.i run trains for a living and if you wish you can meet at the railyard.So i can hook your retarded ass and mullet car behind my train and drag you down the tracks for bit.

You the Fuck that started this shit i said nothing dumb or stupid.The only reason you wont let me in the site is becouse i want to mod a civic.And call me what you will but im not a cop.i run trains for a living and if you wish you can meet at the railyard.So i can hook your retarded ass and mullet car behind my train and drag you down the tracks for bit.

proof reading is your friend dick weed. how bout this, ill get my camaro running in a month you bring the shitivc out, ill give you 10 cars (on the track) and the hit. when I beat you, I want you to drive the car off the cliff with you still in it. deal?

• Downvote 1

Guest Big Sexy
let me get this staright, you are 32 yrs of age and u want to mod a civic? a lil word of advise for you. move out of your moms basement, grow sum nuts, go sex a women, a buy a mans car. then come back, re-sign up and try this

hey what's up guys I just got a (lsx, mustang gt/ cobra/ some type of mopar, evo, sti, dsm) new to the scene. just looking to meet some car enthusiasts like myself. here are my pics xxxxxxx, can't wait to meet up with you guys somtime.

you will get a much better response, now turn off fast and furios collect your star wars toys and get the stepping.

This is the first post were things go bad and amazingly enough its you who starts the shit.

Guest Big Sexy
proof reading is your friend dick weed. how bout this, ill get my camaro running in a month you bring the shitivc out, ill give you 10 cars (on the track) and the hit. when I beat you, I want you to drive the car off the cliff with you still in it. deal?

I tell you what i'll meet you on the track.But not with the civic i'll bring my bug.And when i spank you. i get to light the mullet car on fire and post it on you tube.Deal?

I tell you what i'll meet you on the track.But not with the civic i'll bring my bug.And when i spank you. i get to light the mullet car on fire and post it on you tube.Deal?

deal, but if I win I want the bug :)

:wtf: :marc: change your screen name or I vote ban.......Big Sexy + man = :gtfo: did you say you drive a "bug" :gay: at least call it a Beetle :rolleyes:

I tell you what i'll meet you on the track.But not with the civic i'll bring my bug.

Attention there Noob, Mr Fast and the Furious. This is not a ricer site, or a bashing site unless you are asking for it. Yes you were asking for it, civic, turbo, nitrous, are you going to go rob trucks too. :gtfo:

Guest Big Sexy
deal, but if I win I want the bug :)

Name the time and place.Need a week to get the time off work and then head north to get the trailer and the bug.

Name the time and place.Need a week to get the time off work and then head north to get the trailer and the bug.

someone call rich christensen, get the pinks crew out here, its ging down. ill let you know when my baby is ready. if I were you id go get it now and start fine tuning the bug, cuz nothing is worse then hearing this song.

walk away.... from me blah blah, lol pinks, loose the race, loose your ride.

negotiations ? best out of 3 or 5? or 1x loser walks home?

Guest Big Sexy

Pics

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/crhobbies/civic4a.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w303/crhobbies/red_civic6.jpg