So my wife is cheating on me...

verse

She filed for full custody of my son and filed for divorce, but what she doesn't know yet is I have proof she slept with this guy. And the great part is he's in the military.

So has anyone dealt with this. I know he'll go to jail and be discharged from the military, but for how long will he be inprisoned. I tried to search for the exact part of section 14 that condems this but was unable to find it.

Sweet sweet freedom.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She filed for full custody of my son and filed for divorce, but what she doesn't know yet is I have proof she slept with this guy. And the great part is he's in the military.

So has anyone dealt with this. I know he'll go to jail and be discharged from the military, but for how long will he be inprisoned. I tried to search for the exact part of section 14 that condems this but was unable to find it.

Sweet sweet freedom.

Good luck.

Get your wallet out its gonna cost ya.

damn man....sorry to hear about this. i have gone through similar shit with my ex. but atleast yours didnt cheat on you with another CR member/ "friend".............

right now im currently in the opposite ordeal though...my ex (mother of my son) has been with this guy for MAYBE 5 months (we split in jan.) and they just got engaged a few weeks ago. well about 2 days before this happened...she had cheated on him with me. its kind of an odd situation since he is gone for the airforce and i still see her all the time. im just afraid she is gonna try and throw this all back at me somehow?

anyways good luck with everything man...everything happens for a reason. and this might just be a good one

• Downvote 1

First of all I want to say sorry about this and that sucks. second did he know she was married? some girls are fucking evil man even if you dont know.

I was in the military and I mean I seen this alot alot alot I mean a fucking

alot, I hope your rich because hes going to get military back up aka lawyers that will back him up till the end "everything legal is wise is free to him". And he will not go to the brig , my friend was sleeping with a officers wife while he was gone, he never went to the brig for it and was never kicked out, they took some pay for 180 days and that was it. Dude the military is hurting for guys right now they will prolly laugh about this (no offence) he will get NJP'ed tho and depeding on his record if any will go from there.

my ex (mother of my son) has been with this guy for MAYBE 5 months (we split in jan.) and they just got engaged a few weeks ago. well about 2 days before this happened...she had cheated on him with me.

that was nice of you.

They won't do anything under UCMJ to be honest. There's plenty of military wifes that got around with other service members, so it's not a huge issue. JAG won't really waste their time to be honest.

Sweet sweet freedom.

Good luck with the court ordeal. I think though she will get custody though. The women almost always do. Does she do drugs and do you have proof for that? That could help in getting custody. Otherwise it will be a long fight.

You should come over sometime and drink. I will buy a mini keg and we can forget all about this if you have some free time. I know you are busy all the time. Just a though if you wanna take me up on in in the future...

damn man....sorry to hear about this. i have gone through similar shit with my ex. but atleast yours didnt cheat on you with another CR member/ "friend".............

right now im currently in the opposite ordeal though...my ex (mother of my son) has been with this guy for MAYBE 5 months (we split in jan.) and they just got engaged a few weeks ago. well about 2 days before this happened...she had cheated on him with me. its kind of an odd situation since he is gone for the airforce and i still see her all the time. im just afraid she is gonna try and throw this all back at me somehow?

anyways good luck with everything man...everything happens for a reason. and this might just be a good one

You are a fucking asshole.

u might not have to pay alimony because she cheated on you. but she probably will get the kids. good luck man. women are bitches. the 1 was with for 3yrs we had a kid together found out it wasnt mine. all kinds of shit. i wish you the best of luck man

You are a fucking asshole.

sure am....sorry i didnt like the guy before hand. lol and im so sorry, but its kind of hard to resist when you were with someone for so long and share something like a KID together. you would have to hear the whole story of that evening to understand everything...but it pretty much just felt like old times and really wasnt meant to happen

anyways....im sure i can explain later, when i get back from her house :asshole:

sure am....sorry i didnt like the guy before hand. lol and im so sorry, but its kind of hard to resist when you were with someone for so long and share something like a KID together. you would have to hear the whole story of that evening to understand everything...but it pretty much just felt like old times and really wasnt meant to happen

anyways....im sure i can explain later, when i get back from her house :asshole:

It is one thing if you didn't know she was with someone. It is different if you knew and did it regardless. This makes you worthless in my book. I don't need to know the story.

It is one thing if you didn't know she was with someone. It is different if you knew and did it regardless. This makes you worthless in my book. I don't need to know the story.

haha thats why you need to know the story.....lets just say that from my understanding. they werent doing so well and she was going out to have a good time quite often. so i thought things went downhill? but hey you can think what you want....im gonna go see my son and hopefully bang his mom again ;)

haha thats why you need to know the story.....lets just say that from my understanding. they werent doing so well and she was going out to have a good time quite often. so i thought things went downhill? but hey you can think what you want....im gonna go see my son and hopefully bang his mom again ;)

You can rationalize it all day until you are blue but it won't change the fact. Cheating is wrong. There is no ifs whats or butts about it. Cheating is wrong period.

Wont you have to prove she cheated on you? I mean she might have told you so but without some sort of video footage of her being in the act or a phone recording where she clearly states her name and what she has done your chances of proving that are slim and none. Woman lie plain and simple, she'll go in the court room, deny cheating, claim the said guy is just a friend that she ate lunch with a few times, claim you beat her or some other sick twisted shit. The judge will ask if you can prove your case, can you prove she is unfit blah blah blah.

Might as well try to save as much face as possible and come out of this with as much money as you can because its going to cost you man. I remember when my parents got divoriced that shit got ugly for a while and expensive for both parties. Good luck though

im really sorry to hear that... and you are exactly right trowa, cheating is cheating. no excuses

good luck and i hope everything works out alright for you and your son.

and try not to have a chip on your shoulder with the next girl that comes along... yes, you were burned but everyones been through it....

im really sorry to hear that... and you are exactly right trowa, cheating is cheating. no excuses

good luck and i hope everything works out alright for you and your son.

and try not to have a chip on your shoulder with the next girl that comes along... yes, you were burned but everyones been through it....

fuck that your all the same lol. Just start using the 3 F's in life my man...Find em Fuck em Forget em! It has gotten me through a lot of hard times haha