I wrecked my srt last night :"(

SRTurbo04

God damn Anthony, you need to fix CR. For some reason when I click on threads it just takes me to AIM.

Not my fault phil post whored in here I was just stating that my cars gonna be on the road better watch out bitches

Hal me u dig u on slicks with a qt of oil drenched over the slicks.... u in?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The passenger was drinking thats why I drove him home in the first place. The passenger even told the cops he was drinking because they could smell it on his breath. The cops didnt charge him with anything because they felt so bad for him. I'm the owner and driver, I don't condiser 35-40 mph fast at all. I remember a group of men coming down the hill with flashlights...I do appreciate that but not being called a jackass. FYI it was at 11 pm right after the Coffman Fireworks. The car did not go airbourne and 60-75 is just over streching it by far. The tire marks show the car slid on the pavement then gravel....thats what happens when you slam the brakes and your on a turn. You must have been too drunk to clearly remember....

as you can clearly see from my above comment I did say "Me and My Drunk friends". As far as calling you a jackass i think its justified, we sit out there every night and watch people go 50-70mph in that area and see all the deer hanging out on the side of the road. We called it a week earlier and said someones going to wreck here real soon. You just don't go speeding around on Coffman and those back roads at night, and the way that turbo spooled up i find it hard to believe you were only going 35-45 with that much damage, I could be wrong though I was wasted

as you can clearly see from my above comment I did say "Me and My Drunk friends". As far as calling you a jackass i think its justified, we sit out there every night and watch people go 50-70mph in that area and see all the deer hanging out on the side of the road. We called it a week earlier and said someones going to wreck here real soon. You just don't go speeding around on Coffman and those back roads at night, and the way that turbo spooled up i find it hard to believe you were only going 35-45 with that much damage, I could be wrong though I was wasted

Turbos can spool up at any speed. You don't need to be flooring it or doing high speeds to spool it up and hear the bov. I shifted into 3rd gear from 2nd which caused it to spool up...and thats what you heard. Coffman road is no where near Harriot road. Those cars crush up like pepsi cans when their in serious accidents. Check out youtube. Especially when you hit a pole directly on the side.

I agree, neons are like pop cans but needless to say at least no one was seriously injured. I mean from those pictures it looks like a foot more into the passenger door you could have pulled a nick hogan...... And your seriously going to fix that thing? I know I couldn't do all that work but more props if you can.

Haha hell no I'm not fixing that thing lol I'm takin the motor an trans for my car an takin spare parts for me then prting out an sellin the other parts then choppin the car into pieces an takin it to a scrap yard lol

Last year it rana 13.09 on bald tires with no traction at dragway 42 new setup this years with tires that actually have tread on them

Phil get ur shit dfixed were racing next weeeknd.....

Cool, you gonna have it done in time for D42 on the 26th?

Guest Addicted2Boost
Ya I should but my new setup won't be on till beginning augest

I think i smell a race.... LMFAO... Better bring some slicks if ya want a shot...

Not my fault phil post whored in here I was just stating that my cars gonna be on the road better watch out bitches

Hal me u dig u on slicks with a qt of oil drenched over the slicks.... u in?

How about I don't run slicks. I'll run 6 lbs (hmm, I was told the spring I have was for 13) with a 10.3 AFR.

Guest Addicted2Boost
Well itll b a good race then!!! When u go to D42 ull b stock then?? Or do u have nething from the old motor that ur gonna b puttin on this one?? Honestly this will only b the second time this year for me to watch a race..

How about I don't run slicks. I'll run 6 lbs (hmm, I was told the spring I have was for 13) with a 10.3 AFR.

how about no lol even with 6 pounds ur ass should still rock me

how abou street tires at 40 pound sof pressure in them and u runnin 6 pounds of boost....?

ill be the same exact setup as last year untill augest...s o stock yes of course