New spot?

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its usually always 1 asshole that ruins it for everyone. I hate when people do burnouts while leaving or leave all their trash behind. Cmon would you like them to go into your house and be disrespectful like that. Hopefully no drama goes down tonight and everyone can just chill and enjoy cars

I personally don't think I'll be going up there any more. I didn't go up there to race, my car is slow and I know it, but I liked seeing the other cars and shooting the shit with people. But think about this, if the cops are watching sonic, theyre definitley taking note of the cars there. That will probably increase your chances of not getting let off of a ticket in the future, if the cop pulls you over and thinks "hmm this guy has been involved in this here fast and the furious scene...he needs to learn a lesson". It sucks cause a lot of us just like to hang out and appreciate cars. I'm not knocking racing, thats where this all stems from its the background of our hobby. I just hope everyone keeps their eyes and ears open and stays safe.
  • Upvote 1

So now that everyone got kicked out of Sonic and several being busted for other activities are the days up on Polaris over, or is everyone going to start meeting at a new spot?

Man you really want to know where the next meet is. Are you secretly working for the government. :D