More new guys?

Cordell

Okay, so when did this make the news before? I know they talk about street racing all the time so I guess I just missed it.

Do a search and you will find when it made the news.

CR made the news a long, long time ago. I still have the Dispatch article. You long timers, remember that kid with the riced out Civic who told the news about ColumbusRacing.com saying it was where all the races took place? I have all the photochopped pictures of his car around here somewhere. Shit. What was that, five years ago? Six maybe?

Guest Removed
CR made the papers a few months before i joined. I remember getting flamed for it when i joined. Never realized it was in the paper till after i joined.

It was late 2002 I think, sometime right before I joined. He drove some cocksauce crx blabbing about CR going out and racing all the time.

because we were :) of course it all happend on a closed course . . . in japan.

i never saw that crx in person though.

Oh, SHIT, look at the 6th post . . .LMFAO

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8319

Is it just me or has there been a lot of newbies in the oven today?

Noticed it. Expected it. CR received free publicity thanks to the local news channels. What I am suprised at, is there seems to be some pretty good ones in the new crop.