its getting there

88lx5oh

got my cabinets in my garage finally.. what a nice FREE find

tv in with cable, mini fridge done, computer done, i jsut need to set my wireless network up and ill be set on that.

cleaned up alot with the cabinets in there.

i never like coming in the house now.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/DSC_0110.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/DSC_0115.jpg

Looks good. At one time I had a perfect set-up, then we had kids and I made the mistake of letting my wife have some space and use of the garage :o Just this week I made the comment to my wife that I AM getting my garage back!

FWIW....get a nice gas heater and Hot/Cold Water out there. Best upgrades I've done to the house :D

thanks guys..

yeah most of my friends just wanna come and hang out lol.

im going to do the floors in the rustoleum floor coat. the 2 part epoxy stuff with the speckles.

i was going to dry wall it, but i jsut painted the block. i may drywall in the future, and dry wall the ceiling as well.

i know one thing i do need for sure is a a/c unit. and im going to rid of the torpedo heater for a nice gas unit like a reznor.

thanks guys..

yeah most of my friends just wanna come and hang out lol.

im going to do the floors in the rustoleum floor coat. the 2 part epoxy stuff with the speckles.

i was going to dry wall it, but i jsut painted the block. i may drywall in the future, and dry wall the ceiling as well.

i know one thing i do need for sure is a a/c unit. and im going to rid of the torpedo heater for a nice gas unit like a reznor.

After its leveled, blast, etch, or scarify that floor first. Too many people do it wrong and that shit just flakes. Especially when the floor gets abused.

Looks good though.

Replace the floor. That concrete is definately hit. If your going to stick with the concrete thats there, have the cracks ground down, and while their at it, just have them hit the entire floor. I did this at a place about 5 years ago and the floor gets abused. It still looks like new. Well, once all the dirt is powerwashed off it.