New

Danielle

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let you in the rest of the forums if you can convince me you'll be an asset to CR and participate.

Why? Because of the 100 other people that joined in the last 72 hours thanks to the media. They only wanna see the bullshit about the street racing bust that included numerous CR members.

:D pic me pic me.. i know why!!!!!!!!!

mr. nick, put your hand down. we know shes a cop, we need to know why she isnt going to come out though. we love the po po here on cr. maybe we can intise them into a race. hooters this friday west side 930. BRING YOUR NIKES

I'll let you in the rest of the forums if you can convince me you'll be an asset to CR and participate.

Why? Because of the 100 other people that joined in the last 72 hours thanks to the media. They only wanna see the bullshit about the street racing bust that included numerous CR members.

is that what it is? i thought it was because they wanted to see me. :(:cry:

I know enough from the media about the guys that got busted for racing. I'm not joining to find out more. I tried to join the site back in January when my friend George passed away to get info on the cruise and such, but the site was locked. I probably wont be a huge asset to the site, I don't race because I dont own the goat, but I like to watch races.. And, thats pretty much all I got.

And, I've saw, every new person says this, but Im not a cop. Im not a reporter. Im 19, im in cosmotology school. Im far from being a cop.

not true. i was watching legally blonde the other day (by myslef, naked)

and el woods was in cosmo school. and then she became this totally awsome lawyer at harvard. by the way, that was based on a true story, so you can do it girl.

oh no homo.