Beer here

87GT

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your ever drinking in dublin let me know Ive got a few hookups at some "desirable locals" ;)

DEAL. I haven't drank in Dublin for a while, the last time I did was at the Dub Pub and it was nuts to butts in there. Got trashed there for my 21st Bday a few years back. I about took a nap in the bushes up front :lol:

DEAL. I haven't drank in Dublin for a while, the last time I did was at the Dub Pub and it was nuts to butts in there. Got trashed there for my 21st Bday a few years back. I about took a nap in the bushes up front :lol:

DubPub is hit and miss, you either get a good crowd of middle-aged cougar's and some dime's here and there or its all old, golf obsessed, mid-life crisis driven asshole yuppie's. But the bartender's are nice to look at :) And your right, that place is way too fucking small inside.

DubPub is hit and miss, you either get a good crowd of middle-aged cougar's and some dime's here and there or its all old, golf obsessed, mid-life crisis driven asshole yuppie's. But the bartender's are nice to look at :) And your right, that place is way too fucking small inside.

Agreed, I can't say dublin really has any bars, but that place across 270 by Tuttle. The Blitz used to go up there, just can't remember the name.