Its time for jailbait

Venture Guy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys links to questionable pics! Cant believe I had to edit all those posts. Feel free to clean em up so they link better. I was kinda annoyed I had to edit all those posts so didnt take the time to edit the links cleaner. I may later if I'm bored.

Come on guys links to questionable pics! Cant believe I had to edit all those posts. Feel free to clean em up so they link better. I was kinda annoyed I had to edit all those posts so didnt take the time to edit the links cleaner. I may later if I'm bored.

Wow you suck at editing threads.

[img=pic_url]

Sorry man, I figured that would've been ok.

Dammit you guys....now I feel like I should be in jail after looking through this thread. I remember when I was a senior (04), there was this rediculously hot girl that started that year. I thought she was new in my grade...no she was a 14yr old freshman. It was scary just how hot this girl was and how not 14 she looked.

I remember when I was a senior....I think you were like 1yr old :D:o .....and I hooked up with my cousins girlfriend who was 15 at the time....man....the good old days....back when such a thing was legal for me.....now I feel a little weird thinking about it :confused: Getting old is weird like that.

Dammit you guys....now I feel like I should be in jail after looking through this thread. I remember when I was a senior (04), there was this rediculously hot girl that started that year. I thought she was new in my grade...no she was a 14yr old freshman. It was scary just how hot this girl was and how not 14 she looked.

IF she is, she isn't much over 18. and i don't see you proving it either way. and really.... who cares... do you see those fucking titties.

Well she much more then 18 but your right i dont really have the time to prove it. I know she was over 18 3 years ago when I first came across her.

"Shes got the whiteist teeth Ive ever come across"