got an XD s/c

evan9381

My point was that in the worst situations, you can't count on a single thing going how you vision in your head. IE the power is cut to your house and you're now fucked.

No I don't live in "horror" movies. I didn't post like I did either. I do however, make my gun decisions based on what they are intended to be used for, then the worst case scenario's.

I don't know if you live in "fairy tale" movies or what, but I'm not going to risk my life on a bet that it will going 100% according to what my mind thinks would be ideal.

/advice

By that logic I also may never get to fire the weapon, They may get me first. I'm not really trying to be a dick, I think I have given several reasons as to why I want a ported model, all of which seem to be good to me, and bad to you. I'm sorry we disagree. Thank you for the advise. I hope I never have to use it anyway, I hope I just get to shoot it at the range with my wife. :cool:

Last I saw, they were like, $469. Not sure if that was a sale or not since I've never priced XDs.

That's what they retail for out here from the cheaper mom&pop type stores. Cabela's had them for $529 though.

So, $469 isn't a great price, but its the cheapest I've seen them as I've never seen them on 'sale' anywhere.

It's what I paid for mine.

my subcompact with the extended mag (to feel like a fullsize grip) and the compact mag (10rd) and a 3" barrel was 419+tax.

with the pearce grip extension, still 10rd, but i can fully fit my pinky, feels like a full size grip without the extra bulk, and shoots much better.