Wanna hear a random story?

87GT

So I was driving to get some food today. All my windows were down since I have no AC. This ugly black women who needed to wear more clothes crossed the street in front of me at a red light. She asked me what time it was and I said the time. I should of rolled up my windows but it was hot outside. Then she asks for a ride down the road the opposite way she was walking. I said no I am in a hurry. Then she said she would give me a blowjob for a ride. I just said no thank you and drove away from the red light.

She needed more clothes on for real. WTF ?

Pics? and a number please.

I am not breaking my camera over this! One picture taken would crack it in half. I guess if you wanted a picture to scare away the mice in your garage it would work?

E. Main St. in Whitehall?

No Cleveland and Elmore. My old stomping grounds. Chicks can't get enough of my red and green beater with 16" rims. I make the locals get a bloody nose when I drive by.

Most of the time when I am around there and hit up fast food drive thru a black woman is working. They sometimes lean out of the door and look at my rim. They always ask me where I bought them at and say they look so good on my car. This happens 50% of the time I stop.

My car and I must look hot to these women. Oh my =(