My car got broken into :(

OneToEnvy

I like the 7800 but im afraid that will be to much besides it just has a bunch of shit i dont need. i like the P5000 i think thats the one im going to do. i hav a copy of the manual too :)

I can relate somewhat. This year I was walking to my car after school and lo-and-behold what do I see! The front right section of my bumper had a nice discoloration (from a white car), dent and scratches. Fuck inconsiderate highschoolers. :doh: :mad:

My brother had his first IROC-Z stolen from the parking lot of his old apartment. Never saw it again. I had my old truck broken into last fall, window smashed and the dash all ripped up, and my nice Kenwood head unit missing. I feel your pain bro, that fucking sucks, I fucking hate the lowlife pieces of dog shit that steal from people

When I found out my Regal was missing I seriously thought my friends that had just came over were fucking with me.

It took a good 5-10min before they got me to believe they weren't fucking with me. Then I got a little mad.

I know that feeling.. I was like "i was pretty tired when i parked it, but im pretty sure it was right here." My car was stolen from school after a night of drinking.

Guest tbutera2112
I know that feeling.. I was like "i was pretty tired when i parked it, but im pretty sure it was right here." My car was stolen from school after a night of drinking.

you parked your car at school? or do you mean during the school day after the night of drinking

I feel your pain, but a little closer to home. My fucking apartment got got burgled about nine years ago. At least the guy was still there, and I managed to get a few good solid hits in before he got away...unfortuantely, he already had everything loaded in his shitty little silver Toyota truck...cocksucker stole the chessboard I made in high school shop class. Got a damn red ribbon from the State Fair for that thing. And my mountain bike.

People seriously need to fucking stop breaking into peoples cars. If i ever find someone around my car *I got cameras on it from my house* ill run out there and get my fucking head blown off. I dont give a FUCK.

Fixed.

Call the cops. You got cameras, and anyone breaking into cars more than likely has a record, so the cops'll have a mug shot.

If you've got a gun, by all means shoot the motherfucker and deal with what happens. Go out thinkin you're gonna beat someone up, and you're most likely gonna get shot.