hello there newbie here

Guest redside20

Guest redside20

Hi Southwest Columbus here. Demorest n Clime representin. Just surfed in out of curiosity. I'm not really a car fanatic although i like Toyota, Mazda, Dodges, Subaru, Nissan, and BMW vehicles. By far my favorite vehicle is the Toyota Matrix. My name is Lukas, i work at a warehouse, just enrolled back in school and i am big railroad and train freak. I also like workin out, traveling, reading, geography and sports. Hope to meet some nice folks in here

Lukas

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redside20
Are you real?

oops i didn't mean to offend anyone. i didn't think i would get such cold responses. oh well thats life. maybe i don't quite fit in here.

sorry i waisted everyones time

Come over to my house i have a model train set you can play with and my neighbor has a matrix for a DD...We are going to be great friends Chugga Chugga......Chooo Chooo

Can i "railroad" your ass with my "train"?

Guest redside20
Come over to my house i have a model train set you can play with and my neighbor has a matrix for a DD...We are going to be great friends Chugga Chugga......Chooo Chooo

Now that wasn't necessary. Ok fine i was just curious and i'm sorry i stuck my nose where it didn't belong

i get the point. and thanks for the train link

Well, there's always the possibility you could be a "car guy". If you wanna be. But you'll have to toughen up, take the blows from the noob bashers (it's only the internet :rolleyes: ) and maybe state you'd like to learn a few things or at least get some opinions. Don't give up, yet. lol :D

funniest post i've ever read--period. i'm in tears right now, i'm laughing so hard

I'm supposed to be nice.

Welcome guy. Take the e-beating an continue. You'll be ok and maybe you'll learn something. I can teach you how to do basic maintenance also.

That was what it's like to be nice right?

I'm supposed to be nice.

Welcome guy. Take the e-beating an continue. You'll be ok and maybe you'll learn something. I can teach you how to do basic maintenance also.

That was what it's like to be nice right?

What Hal meant to say was:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/ant.jpg