hello there newbie here

Guest redside20

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redside20
my oh my you fellas are merciless. Even i myself got a good chuckle after i got used to reading all these responses. Its like a good spanking, makes me numb after the first ten swats :cool:

Guest redside20
my oh my you fellas are merciless. Even i myself got a good chuckle after i got used to reading all these responses. Its like a good spanking, makes me numb after the first ten swats :cool:

Well i live just south of that intersection and i'm not a cop. Yes i did see some news on those dudes getting arrested over by Polaris.

And the real reason i'm here is i just want to view your opinions as well as. I beleve there are two sides to every story. I have an intense curiosity and just wondering why someone would chose an interstate highway to race.

I mean there are plenty of backroads in Madison County to choose from or Pickaway County. If i was a cop i wouldn't be telling you this

Well i live just south of that intersection and i'm not a cop. Yes i did see some news on those dudes getting arrested over by Polaris.

And the real reason i'm here is i just want to view your opinions as well as. I beleve there are two sides to every story. I have an intense curiosity and just wondering why someone would chose an interstate highway to race.

I mean there are plenty of backroads in Madison County to choose from or Pickaway County. If i was a cop i wouldn't be telling you this

Banned.

So.......Can I???

What, you mean if you were a cop you wouldn't want a piece of a high-profile collar like a street-racing bust?

Take your Taurus, or your Matrix, or WE, and go fuck yourself. You fucking nosy little faggot.

When you have a fast car that will run 150+mph you dont want to run that fast on any back roads dumb ass. Why ask stupid questions. I hate stupid people. :gtfo: :asshole:

Facts are Facts just face the real world that you are a nobody and people dont like you!!!:D

As opposed to you, who are so popular around these parts?

Check this out, Mr. Vettefag(thank you Hal, for that name), why is it that you catch ten times the shit that I do?

It's because the people here despise you, whereas they simply don't give a shit about me. I can live with that.

Pull that TT slow ass pony out so I can see you in my rear view mirror!!!:D :D :D :D

So you want to lose to a car that cost less than half what yours did? I'll do that on a track.

The only way you'll see me in your rear view is if I spot you a few lengths.

While I'm thinking of it. I can have half what you do in my car and be faster and better. I could run low 8s with A/C and power everything. I could have my better car and pickup a 'Vette to cruise around in.

Yeah, you're really fucking smart. You're just another fucking tool with too much money.

In short, I hope your huge ego comes crashing down and you lose all your money. I don't want you to die, I just want you to live on the fucking streets. I want everyone to look down on you in disgust as you rifle through their garbage for what could be your last meal. I would walk by you and laugh while you begged me for a few pennies.

Guest redside20

Wow! lots of hostilities in this thread. is every thread like this?

and the hits just keep on comin. Oh well i still like the matrix even if it is underpowered.

Bake in the oven uncovered at 350 degrees forever.

Welcome :confused::confused:

Seriously....do you actually own a Ford Taurus? I thought those were strictly rental cars or company cars? Who buys a Taurus?

Look man, if you're here trying to fit in with enthusiasts, you need to re-think your original post. Just a cursory input, it reads like a man seeking man personal ad :barf: