New here!

05BlueBaltSS

U yused to havea black cobalt g5 right? An u called my buddys slammed debadged g5 out on some ofthose forums then when we confronted u off of kingsley u said the car wasent ready...., well now u got a quicker car wanna rcae my stock neon?

Do u work at grandmas pizza or just chill there with the rice civic hatch everynight when I come home on my motorcycle always chillen there....

Ps tonight I'm back to action bitches slower neon ftl

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored with this noobie. He can't come back with anything good, so therefore he sucks. Want to race my early 90's beater/DD? My race car is my rx-7 so it shouldn't be no thaing for a Cobalt to beat.

U yused to havea black cobalt g5 right? An u called my buddys slammed debadged g5 out on some ofthose forums then when we confronted u off of kingsley u said the car wasent ready...., well now u got a quicker car wanna rcae my stock neon?

Do u work at grandmas pizza or just chill there with the rice civic hatch everynight when I come home on my motorcycle always chillen there....

Ps tonight I'm back to action bitches slower neon ftl

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l187/SadistcSweethart/Kill.gif

dont ever type again

you all are gay for talkin shit on the internet. i have 3 tickets. havent gone to court for the 3rd yet. so stop saying i am bullshitting because i am not. it is an ss i just debadged the whole car. grandmas does give cancer and i hate the pizza. i do work there and the ricer civic is a friend of mine and there is 2 civics not one. one is ricer with gold wheels and the other is very clean and has si wheels. you all are gay i am not coming back peace. and neon dude come to grandmas anytime and plenty of people there will race.

I have probably taken bigger dumps than the turbo thats on your cobalt..But welcome anyways,if you come back.

his is supercharged;) the new ones are turbo. /off topic

maybe one day he will grow up and quit being a fucktard......than again, maybe not.

you all are gay i am not coming back peace. and neon dude come to grandmas anytime and plenty of people there will race.

you'll be missed faggot. don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya (i.e. your pussy).

you'll be missed faggot. don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya (i.e. your pussy).

You've been grumpy lately. Go to the beach :p

you all are gay for talkin shit on the internet...................you all are gay i am not coming back peace. and neon dude come to grandmas anytime and plenty of people there will race.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

What a whiny little emo bitch.:gtfo:Good riddance.

An to ur buddy with the red srt quit trying to get my # from my sister pm me onhere if you have an issue or well if you see me ...

fuck you come to grandmas if you know we are always there and want to run into us. :asshole:

• Downvote 1