I think we are getting profiled....

Cordell

Got pulled over pulling out of work to get lunch today. Really didn't do anything, the guys at work even asked why he pulled me over. So anyway he walks up to the car, asks for my licence, takes it back to his cruizer, comes and hands it back to me, says "You are averaging about one ticket a year, you don't want another one", and leaves. I was confuzed but who am I to argue, I think he just wanted to know who I am.

I usually just run to a big warehouse my friends have. Once there, I pull in and change cars with a friend. Then about 100 of us pull out at the same time (making sure we have lifted trucks park on the cruiser(s)). It works every time 60% of the time

I usually just run to a big warehouse my friends have. Once there, I pull in and change cars with a friend. Then about 100 of us pull out at the same time (making sure we have lifted trucks park on the cruiser(s)). It works every time 60% of the time

I'm sorry but how do you go from a riced out evo, to a classic Yenko Camaro? Must be the V8Beast anti-rice rehab program. ;)

What did he look like?

Guy barely got close enough to get my licence out of my hand, didn't get a good look. 5'8" or so, medium build, white guy, beats me. Used to know a lot of the officers in Reynoldsburg when I was a teenager, but I've seen alot of new guys in the last few years.

Guest 614Streets
thats pretty fucked up.

i wonder what they would say to me since ive only had 1 ticket in the almost 5 years ive been driving.

They might ask why one tire has white lettering on the outside. Just my guess.