new one from dayton! boosted ef

b16hatch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this upsets you don't post MySpace links.

OK, here's how this plays out. If he not upset, it's not his girlfriend, and we flame him for being a lying douche.

If he is upset, we all flame him into a small pile of ashes for being a dumbass...

Nice car, bad judgment... -rep.

now why would i get mad??? becuse seen my g\f?? now busting my balls becuse of my cars just becuse its a import. find it bs. o wait i beat if it was a mustang o great car etc. correct??

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

now why would i get mad??? becuse seen my g\f?? now busting my balls becuse of my cars just becuse its a import. find it bs. o wait i beat if it was a mustang o great car etc. correct??

Google translator says:

"Now why would I get mad? Because you have seen my Girlfriend? Now you gentlemen seem to be gamecubing my ass because I drive an import, I find that to be ludicrous. I bet if I said I owned a Mustang and posted the accompanied pictures of said vehicle you would have a positive preference towards my car, correct?"

***FIXED***

-Edit- Double Post

• Upvote 1

I really love EF's and have owned a few. I really wish your car was all the same color. The body kit isn't my style but you should paint it white to match your car. I am not digging the red rims either. The chrome rims would look much better on your boosted car. Just my opinion.

Welcome to CR. Tell everyone to fuck off and everything will be OK.

Why are you getting mad at me? I didn't pick on your car. I just posted pictures of your girlfriend. Meanwhile, while you said "Why would I get mad?" you seemed kind of upset. Reminds me of conversations with my dad I used to have.

"Dad, why are you yelling?"

"IM NOT YELLING!!!!"

"Yes you are. You seem mad."

"YOUVE NEVER SEEN ME MAD!"

"Then why are you yelling?"

"YOU WANNA HEAR ME YELL?!!!"

See, although he said he wasn't mad nor yelling; he really was mad AND yelling.

Why are you getting mad at me? I didn't pick on your car. I just posted pictures of your girlfriend. Meanwhile, while you said "Why would I get mad?" you seemed kind of upset. Reminds me of conversations with my dad I used to have.

"Dad, why are you yelling?"

"IM NOT YELLING!!!!"

"Yes you are. You seem mad."

"YOUVE NEVER SEEN ME MAD!"

"Then why are you yelling?"

"YOU WANNA HEAR ME YELL?!!!"

See, although he said he wasn't mad nor yelling; he really was mad AND yelling.

Crack. It's what Kevin smokes.

Welcome noob.