Most expensive cars to insure.

thorne

http://finance.yahoo.com/insurance/article/105438/10-Most-and-Least-Expensive-Cars-to-Insure

I was reading through this, WRX #2.

• Cadillac Escalade EXT 4WD
  • Subaru Impreza WRX 4WD
  • Hyundai Tiburon
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Scion tC
  • Acura RSX
  • Nissan Sentra SE-R
  • Suzuki Forenza
  • Nissan Sentra/Mitsubishi Eclipse
  • Chevrolet Cobalt two-door

My lancer OZ rally was hella expensive on insurance. Something like 175 a month,it was ridiculous im glad i dont have that car any more.

Out of sheer curiosity whats insurance for 1998 T/A go for from peoples similar experience,seasonal insurance of course.

Different insurance companies must use different scales to determine costs. When I had my WRX the insurance was surprisingly cheap. He said that the safety rating was pretty good, and that they did not have a history of paying high medical bills due to an accident with one, and that they base a lot of the cost on that rather than the value of the vehicle.

I pay $120.00 a month for the Sti, an old Ford F250, and a 92 Civic hatch. I only have full coverage on the Sti though. I didn't think this was too bad, but I'm older, homeowner, kids, no tickets/accidents myself (hubby a couple small accidents a few years back) which probably helps some. I remember paying around the same if not a little higher for the RSX-S that we had.

So, whats the going rate for insuring cars like an Enzo, Veyron, or any high dollar super-car for that matter? Is it even possible?

Also, don't insurance rates have a little to do with theft probability for that vehicle? Makes sense why the Escalade is at the top.

So, whats the going rate for insuring cars like an Enzo, Veyron, or any high dollar super-car for that matter? Is it even possible? [/Quote]

If you got the money to drive one of those does it really matter how much it costs to insure ?

Also yes on the theft , that is what most of those are common for.

So, whats the going rate for insuring cars like an Enzo, Veyron, or any high dollar super-car for that matter? Is it even possible?

Also, don't insurance rates have a little to do with theft probability for that vehicle? Makes sense why the Escalade is at the top.

supercar on a single car policy range as low as $1000 to $3000 per term (6 months)