A few shots from the Delaware auto show

ODoyle

I had some desert camo shorts on, a camo reds hat, and some ink on my arms. I'm a semi portly fellow now.

im a skinny little white guy....i was with a group of people in frontof the windows. i was wearing a black/white Metal Mulisha jersey and black hat with a rolled bill. not sure if you saw me or not? but im always around the delaware area....you ever go up to red rock?

im a skinny little white guy....i was with a group of people in frontof the windows. i was wearing a black/white Metal Mulisha jersey and black hat with a rolled bill. not sure if you saw me or not? but im always around the delaware area....you ever go up to red rock?

Final Score normally if I'm out and about in Delaware. I normally hang around polaris area, but I've been needing to try Delaware more often.

Final Score normally if I'm out and about in Delaware. I normally hang around polaris area, but I've been needing to try Delaware more often.

yeah im usually down in the arena district or campus area...but i do like to stop up at red rock at least once a week since its right by my house.

After last saturday's fun I'ma hang around there more often. I had a blast to be honest, downtown loses its fun quick. You know a guy named Nick per chance?

No, but I might know his face. Did you go out to the score saturday night? it was crazy, they had the snow fence in the parking lot and it was just filled with people. I guess they had a huge poker run earlier in the day.

Hmm, two years ago they wouldn't even let me in there with the '03 Cobra. :( It was "too new" or at least the guys at the road block told me that. So I parked it elsewhere and walked around. I see now they are letting newer cars in... :)

No, but I might know his face. Did you go out to the score saturday night? it was crazy, they had the snow fence in the parking lot and it was just filled with people. I guess they had a huge poker run earlier in the day.

I had a blast there saturday, it was a bit of a zoo. Damn jello shots got me good, I ended up in Sunbury some how.

yeah my parents went on the poker run and stayed for a little bit after....i was gonna go up and join thm for some drinks but went to red rock then down to capital for the rest of the night. :confused:

I hate red rocket, I know way too many people there that I just don't like to see.

haha its not that bad...i just go because it is right by my house so i can walk there. and on occasion there is some pretty good eye candy. well for delaware standards anyways :D

yea delaware eye candy is nothing even close to arena district eye candy. But for local entertainment i suppose it will do.

p.s. I'm drunk and just got back from the final score

thats why im always down at the arena...btw last night at Sugar was AWESOME!!!!

yes i saw your car in the lot.....