Aug 10th. Call out.

thorne

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you have left to do to it?

motor put back together, take old motor out... put other motor in .... so prety much he hasent done anythign....

Is that your way of roll racing at the track? Or getting more speed so you can 80 roll?

his car traps nasty high track speeds farther back he is more room he has to cratch up and pass you... im guessing...

If your car does not beat mine I declare myself Cole Tricle of CR.

I bet my car doesnt do better than 12.9 that day:confused:

I was saying I would do a rolling start since I know your tranny has had a rough year. Dig it is. BRING IT.

I guess i'll be the quiet one that sits in the corner and isnt called out by anyone :(

thats because you slow so :gtfo:

im sure now that i said that youll rape my ass down the track lol

thats because you slow so :gtfo:

Honestly who knows, it will be my return to the track this season and hoping for no major catestrophies.

I am looking for a nitrous kit at the present time but i dont think i'll have time to get one, install it, and get a tune

I will sit in the corner with you....

I was gonna call u out me on the bottel vs u off the botel, but I got screwed out of my nitrous kit this morning...

Mike man I'm sure ull truck will be bad ass again so if u need a good driver an not a granny driver(u) then give me a call... haha

I was gonna call u out me on the bottel vs u off the botel, but I got screwed out of my nitrous kit this morning...

Mike man I'm sure ull truck will be bad ass again so if u need a good driver an not a granny driver(u) then give me a call... haha

I can drive just fine

Just got this in the car last night. Now I REALLY want to make it to this track day. (stupid cell phone pic looks like poo, my bad)

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/jordancampbell2008/IMG000361.jpg

Just got this in the car last night. Now I REALLY want to make it to this track day. (stupid cell phone pic looks like poo, my bad)

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37/jordancampbell2008/IMG000361.jpg

Bastard!! What size r u running... phone pic owns my phone internet haha

Bastard!! What size r u running... phone pic owns my phone internet haha

FP Evo Red. It actually looks like a stock IX turbo. Except they crammed a huge HTA wheel in it. The turbo I just took off flowed 45 lb/min. This one ported tested out at 63 lb/min. I get tuned Tuesday so I will see what it does. I am still trying to reschedule some other stuff so I can make it to the track day. I really would like to use the day on the 10th to get stuff dialed in before the Shootout a week later.