Dynotune motorsports tune

JLT cold air

Catless H

flowmaster exhaust

31 spline rear end

4.10's, mosers, and girdle

17x9 and 17x10.5 anthricite fr500 wheels

245-45stock tires in front with 75% tread

315-35 nitto dr's in back with 50% tread.

Eibach sportlines

35% tint.

Please dont riddle this post with "oh god dont sell it posts"

I love the car but not more than my livelyhood, so something has to change. The car is in great shape but not perfect.

lastly the car made 445whp and 395 whtq (340 from 1600rpm's on)

car has cut 20+ 1.6x 60' at the track and is reliable as hell

may not trap higher but goes quicker than most cobras and looks better(personal opinion)

FUCK YO COUCH. I think this might be the end of the Machs in Columbus, I have a feeling I am going to be one of the few still sporting the shaker. Hate to see it go, but I completely understand why you are doing it. Good luck with the sale.

wish I would have gotten to see it in person ;)

I saw it at SnS once and it gave me a chubby.Then Brian showed up and i had to go sit down,But either way bad ass car.

Free bump. Someone buy this beast.

nothing specific probably a fun half-cheap beater until the economy looks a little better.

You guys (NTB) are slow (Good/Bad economy aside)? Doesn't seem like the type of business that would be effected much so I am just curious...

Sorry for the OT question but good luck on the sale :)

Jeff

I'm sad to see this car go, it's definitely a surprise around here. Good luck Derek.

PS. I'm coming sometime to steal the MAP sensor.

derek you should list alot of the parts it has. im only saying this because you said swapped to 31 spline. dang there alot into doing that swap. I just sold it to you like not to long ago. but bump for you put it on stangnet.com and stangbangerz.com.

I'm gonna advertise it a little more soon. I'm, not in a pinch or a bind and HAVE to sell it, but it would certainly free up a lot of space in the budget that we could use right now.. I'm young and have plenty of time for toys. and who knows I might keep it and go 5.4 this winter.

• 2 months later...
Guest Removed
pretty slow people just don't have much extra money to put into maintaining a car

why maintain, when most cant afford the gas.... :(

trust us, the whole automarket is feeling it. other then the custom side of things.