Saw Dark Knight - film broke

Akula

went to see Dark Knight last night at a theatre in Mountain View CA.

during the movie, joker has that bar over batman's chest, pulls out the detonator, batman starts hoisting him up

WTF? Too much weed, what just happened?

At the end of the movie people all went the manager and she said "yeah, I have been doing this all day" and started handing out free passes.

why not put up a sign, 2 minutes missing from the movie ?

Anyway, I didn't miss much but I thought it was funny because she was saying "how many" and handing out free passes. Some guy walked up and said "10".

you missed alot more then 2 minutes my friend :)

ya you did...

also the assult on the armored truck was filmed on lower wacker Dr. If you ever find your self in Chicago I recommend taking a drive through there late when traffics light, acoustics sounds awesome when flying through...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=S+Lower+Wacker+Dr,+Chicago,+Cook,+Illinois+60606,+United+States&sll=41.854443,-87.617469&sspn=0.015951,0.026736&ie=UTF8&cd=2&geocode=0,41.879260,-87.636950&layer=c&ll=41.887279,-87.635021&spn=0.015942,0.043044&z=15&cbll=41.87926,-87.63695&panoid=XmAQqNWE0A4BFoId2WAvUw&cbp=2,0,,0,5

ya you did...

also the assult on the armored truck was filmed on lower wacker Dr. If you ever find your self in Chicago I recommend taking a drive through there late when traffics light, acoustics sounds awesome when flying through...

http://www.biocrawler.com/w/images/2/2c/Blues_Brothers_Lower_Wacker.jpg

also in the blues brothers :)