Anyone a real racer?

Cordell

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it, who wants to take me under their wing? I do want to do this.

My first step would be to go to an event and find someone who will let you ride along for a run or two. The closer the car is to yours, the better. It takes a lot of practice though, I've seen too many people give up after one event because they came in dead fucking last.

My first step would be to go to an event and find someone who will let you ride along for a run or two. The closer the car is to yours' date=' the better. It takes a lot of practice though, I've seen too many people give up after one event because they came in dead fucking last.[/quote']

Become friends with Mike Rosenfeld, if he's still around. Hell of a nice guy, and has been around a while... knows his shit. Goofy ass car too... Galant VR4 with 345's on it :D

Mike hasn't been around this season so far, I miss having him around.

I'm a novice instructor, let me know when you plan to make an autocross and I can help out and there are several others on here that can help as well. It's a lot of fun and much easier on your car than drag racing.

Become friends with Mike Rosenfeld, if he's still around. Hell of a nice guy, and has been around a while... knows his shit. Goofy ass car too... Galant VR4 with 345's on it :D

Was it a white car? I remember seeing what I thought was a VR4 with some insanely wide rubber, but I can't recall where.

So here it is, if you're not on the list as of Aug 1st I am calling you out at Kilkare Aug 10th, $20 says you can't beat my little stock Camaro. If I'm going to jail it will be for gambling, not street racing. So are there any takers? or am I just going to get banned for nothing?

i'm in tampa, so no go for me. but how about this---if you make it $50 per entrant who beats you, i'll start footing the bill for people to sign up as long as they give me the $50 when they beat you

well i might have 3 more. im goin for sure, a buddy of mine might come and my dad is waiting to see if he can get a trailer for the stang

Awesome good to hear. Doesn't your dad have a truck/suv? Have him rent a u-haul trailer only like $50 I think, not sure.

i'm in tampa, so no go for me. but how about this---if you make it $50 per entrant who beats you, i'll start footing the bill for people to sign up as long as they give me the $50 when they beat you

I'll take on 4 people if they really want to do this. PM me the details, I can't afford this bet on multiple people.

So since the list for Aug 10th has only 19 names on it, I guess the rest of you are bench racers, big talkers, or have something better to do. What is possibly better to do? There is such a small percentage of us that work on Sunday that excuse is usless.

So here it is, if you're not on the list as of Aug 1st I am calling you out at Kilkare Aug 10th, $20 says you can't beat my little stock Camaro. If I'm going to jail it will be for gambling, not street racing. So are there any takers? or am I just going to get banned for nothing?

Make it 100$ and I will come with something.

Damn I have to pay to get there too. You want to be serious tell me what you're bringing and we'll see about $50.

I am serious and your call out said it was to anyone with anything, you never put limitations on what cars you want there. If you want a race then its gonna be 100$ at least. Its a stock with a catback 98 C5 auto with michellin stock tires.