Anyone a real racer?

Cordell

So since the list for Aug 10th has only 19 names on it, I guess the rest of you are bench racers, big talkers, or have something better to do. What is possibly better to do? There is such a small percentage of us that work on Sunday that excuse is usless.

So here it is, if you're not on the list as of Aug 1st I am calling you out at Kilkare Aug 10th, $20 says you can't beat my little stock Camaro. If I'm going to jail it will be for gambling, not street racing. So are there any takers? or am I just going to get banned for nothing?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you be getting banned?

because the fact that this track day isn't getting hardly any response is really pissing me off, and I might do something stupid on here.

on second thought I'll prably just get made fun of.

Anyone else going to track day going to challenge anybody not going?

Fixed.

I'll take your $20 challenge, if you agree to race me on my turf for $20:

:D

http://www.zoto.com/ilikeitsideways/img/600x600x0/a5ef7fea942cc413248958131d71baf9.jpg

best post of the thread so far. i'll take your $20 if you run me at Mid-Ohio with me in one of their cars (acuras) vs you in your car. best time, not head to head.

Just because someone doesn't drag race doesn't make them a non-racer. There are more things in life than just going in a straight line all day.

What would be cool is being able to rent out NTR for an Autocross/Drag event. Work out a scoring system that benefits cars from both areas, like some sort of altered PAX system. I'd imagine the insurance would be hard to come by for that though.

Just because someone doesn't drag race doesn't make them a non-racer. There are more things in life than just going in a straight line all day.

What would be cool is being able to rent out NTR for an Autocross/Drag event. Work out a scoring system that benefits cars from both areas, like some sort of altered PAX system. I'd imagine the insurance would be hard to come by for that though.

That's easy.. Start with a drag, then on the way back, the cars enter an AutoX course. Drag Time + AutoX Time = points

Fixed.

I'll take your $20 challenge, if you agree to race me on my turf for $20:

:D

http://www.zoto.com/ilikeitsideways/img/600x600x0/a5ef7fea942cc413248958131d71baf9.jpg

If I run you on your turf it will have to be on my 400EX, deal?

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/2139000-2139999/2139483_9.jpg

August 16-17 at Smoke and Mirrors in West Alexandria.

I was serious, I'll show up the 10th and race for cash, but any bets I make have to be met at the RallyX the following weekend. :D

cost to get in rally cross?

If I run you on your turf it will have to be on my 400EX, deal?

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/2139000-2139999/2139483_9.jpg

Won't pass inspection. Get that pretty camaro dirty. :)

cost to get in rally cross?

Not sure.. I think it's going to be a bit more than usual since it's a 2-day.

Won't pass inspection. Get that pretty camaro dirty. :)

Tempting as that is, I just don't see that working for a number of reasons. Ground clearance, I barely get traction on asphalt, my wife would kill me (unfortunatly I need her approval, she buys me parts), and I don't have a mullet. I wish I had something a little more appropriate because that really looks fun. I will however try autoX sometime, even though I know nothing about it. :confused: