Anyone a real racer?

Cordell

I am serious and your call out said it was to anyone with anything, you never put limitations on what cars you want there. If you want a race then its gonna be 100$ at least. Its a stock with a catback 98 C5 auto with michellin stock tires.

I said anything for $20, and I've heard "stock" before.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the kitchen so fuck it ;)

It's not worth it. From the guy who called me out in the parking lot every weekend while I was breaking in my clutch. Come show me how the mighty lsx suv will lay waste to me.

Fuck the money, Do it for pride. Do it for racing. I mean it was all fun and dandy all year long. Thorne race me come on that don't need broke in .. ohhh 200 miles is more then enough.

Then we have a day where we can all legally line our cars up and race and you say it anit "Worth It", I bet there are atleast 9 people on this board that would disagree about 100$ being worth it.

If I had 100$ to blow I would lay it down in a heart beat just to drag your suv down the track.

Why are you pussing out over being "Worth It"? You know what RACING is worth it period.

thorne thats the best post you have ever made. :cry: tears of joy.

Which one? About sam. I mean jesus christ blows my mind that allot of the guys who were talkin smack about the street now won't take a legit run.

I said anything for $20, and I've heard "stock" before.

Lock me in for 20. Must be each persons first pass. No warm ups.

In it to win it right off the line. can we do a pro tree?

I also cannot understand why you yhave mildly modded car yet you claim its stock in your first post?..

Uh Thorne I dunno who the hell you were talking to but I never said anything like that to you in any parking lot. I said I would 20 roll you anytime you want. So I dunno what the hell you are talking about. But I will go heads up with you with my bone stock C5 anytime you want. And fuck doin it for pride, I dont need to prove anything to you, make it worth my trip down there and I will bring the TBSS trailoring the C5 and you can have your pick at either one.

You did ask me to roll quite a few times, But alass my car spent quite a bit of time in breakin this year. It's prolly for the best.

Stock C5, If your serious you better have more then that. Stock C5 = low 13. I'm broke won't lie the wife being sick cost me allot.

So what would make it worth it? I know the TBss won't win because of the tq converter and thats cool I understand I had a Monte that should have run 13's but could not because of failures in the platform.

I'm not trying to start shit for the most part I just want more people to race. I'm sure if you bring the stock c5 and a few 20's you will get some races.

You did ask me to roll quite a few times, But alass my car spent quite a bit of time in breakin this year. It's prolly for the best.

Stock C5, If your serious you better have more then that. Stock C5 = low 13. I'm broke won't lie the wife being sick cost me allot.

So what would make it worth it? I know the TBss won't win because of the tq converter and thats cool I understand I had a Monte that should have run 13's but could not because of failures in the platform.

I'm not trying to start shit for the most part I just want more people to race. I'm sure if you bring the stock c5 and a few 20's you will get some races.

Are you so sure that there isnt a converter in the tbss. And stock C5 is close to what you run. I think your best pass is a 12.80 so far which is doable in a stock auto c5 with the 3.15 gear.

Are you so sure that there isnt a converter in the tbss. And stock C5 is close to what you run. I think your best pass is a 12.80 so far which is doable in a stock auto c5 with the 3.15 gear.

Sounds like fun:) I love races that I'm not sure I'm going to win.

If you decide to bring it out I'm down for a run for 1 bottle of COKE.

Yes thats right a Bottle of Coke.

If we can get about 8 more people we can make it a definite... if not ill get to play the refund game again :(

I may make it out with Brady from our shop with something. You may end up with 2 more people on the bill.

http://www.pickupspluscars.com/images/PPC%20Gallery/Customers/Brady/cust18_05.jpg