43 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ninja Nick coming back?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's really their own thing to work out, but I'll just say that he and his wife didn't see eye to eye on some of our more risque threads (NWS, etc, before the crash) and his enthusiastic participation in them.

it's really their own thing to work out, but I'll just say that he and his wife didn't see eye to eye on some of our more risque threads (NWS, etc, before the crash) and his enthusiastic participation in them.

That's the nicest way I've ever heard someone describe being pussy whipped.

the reasons for this description are two fold:

1.) He's a good guy, and I work with him, so I'm trying to be as PC as possible, while still informing the community at large.

2.) Have you seen that guy? He's massive. Our size difference is to the point where I don't get close for fear of being pulled into his orbit. If I manged to piss him off, it'd be like Verne Troyer throwing down with an unbelievably pale Micheal Clark Duncan. My only hope would be that he threw out his back trying to bend down far enough to grab me. You ever seen a squirrel fight a grizzly? Yea, me neither. There's a reason.

1.) He's a good guy, and I work with him, so I'm trying to be as PC as possible, while still informing the community at large.

2.) Have you seen that guy? He's massive. Our size difference is to the point where I don't get close for fear of being pulled into his orbit. If I manged to piss him off, it'd be like Verne Troyer throwing down with an unbelievably pale Micheal Clark Duncan. My only hope would be that he threw out his back trying to bend down far enough to grab me. You ever seen a squirrel fight a grizzly? Yea, me neither. There's a reason.

:lol:

Doesn't anyone find it amusing that big, smack-talking, keyboard commando has a wife that has his nuts in her purse?

Personally, I find it funny as fuck.