43 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ninja Nick coming back?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome back dude. I keep getting picture messages from you but my phone won't accept them. It's a shame to be the wrong season for a good ride. How's the off season treating you?

Good. I just got a black +2 rear vortex sprocket and a -1 front. :D

Those pictures are pictures of me over the winter so my riding buds from out of town aren't missing me...haha.

Yes, im back 12'oclocker. I might have to ask you for help with a little program this weekend. Maybe not, we'll see. ;)

Wright STate. Going for the Computer Science degree.

i thought about going to wright state but since i work in columbus it's better for me to take classes at columbus state in the evenings after work. when i'm done taking as many less expensive classes that i can transfer, i plan on going to osu for computer engineering.

i thought about going to wright state but since i work in columbus it's better for me to take classes at columbus state in the evenings after work. when i'm done taking as many less expensive classes that i can transfer, i plan on going to osu for computer engineering.

Ah hell yeah! :badgerrock: