Ninja Nick

Casper

Is Ninja Nick coming back?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ninja Nick coming back?

• Yes
    • No

Not tryin' to gang pile 'ya here Todd....I'm truly not...but your statement above made me ask the question......Who on here does know you....seriously? I'm not tryin' to be smart a$$ with 'ya

Most of the regulars on here have met each other. Looks like I'm going to meet many more tomorrow, that I haven't already, and I've not even been on here a year yet. I've ridden/met with more people on this board, from all over the state, in one season, than I have all my other boards combined, over 7+ years. I think I recall one person on here claiming to know you & your success with starting & selling businesses.

If you're not interested in meeting fellow riders & hanging out, then what is your interest in participating in a smaller, local board like this?

I haven't conducted a survey to know who on this particular board has actually met me face to face, so I can't answer your question. At any rate, I was referring to those who do actually know me - not necessarily people on this board. Not saying that I wouldn't meet anyone from here either - just that I wouldn't travel two plus hours to socialize, and I personally have no desire to go all the way to Dayton to meet Nick.

My interest in participating here is limited to discussing motorcycles and related issues with a broader base of people than the folks I typically hang out with. I would assume that's the reason most people are here. If I really wanted to meet people face to face and hang out with them, I probably wouldn't be looking for them on the internet anyway. I'd find them out doing the same things I was doing - know what I mean?

Most of the conversations and discussions here are fun, and there are a lot of opinions. Makes for some interesting discussions, no?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't conducted a survey to know who on this particular board has actually met me face to face, so I can't answer your question.

Me think thou doth protest too much

I plan on riding the NW part of Ohio sometime this season. I say we set a group ride/meeting up Fonz.
You know all you gotta do is say the word :cool:

I told you to keep the weekend of June 13-14th open, right? I forget if that was before or after you AWOL

I want to get out at least 3 times this year. Who knows though since we are usually busy with crap all the time.

I've thought about taking the wife's 650r out for track days since she doesn't ride it much and it wouldn't be as big a loss if I ended up trashing another. I just don't care for how high you feel like you're sitting on it though. I really should do some reading on others that might have tracked it.

Fusion, come to the next cycle options day agin... Its the last weekend in April.