1. 1. Is Ninja Nick coming back?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfy is a slick one fo'sho!

Hey wolfman! You get a new bike to ride down here with us again other than the 500 this year? :cool:

Yeah, I picked up APCh8er's CBR600F4i that I am rebuilding over the winter....so I'll either be riding that or another RR come spring. :cool:

.....I keep getting picture messages from you but my phone won't accept them.

Consider yourself lucky!! They came through on my phone.....His ugly psycho mug broke my damn screen! :p

So you never told me the wifey gave you a hall pass :D It was that link to the BlitzBurgh page I sent you that you couldn't resist, wasn't it?!? ;)

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I feel like it's 2006 again, but this time people already know me...lol. I've met everyone in this thread but maybe 2 and ridden with almost all of you and I can't wait to see you all again and do more riding this year. Gotta love the start of a whole new season.

WhoDey, anytime you guys are ready for another group outing on the back roads again down here, just let us know bro. :cheers:

Blitzburg - Here's to another 600+ day this year! :cool::cheers:

If you've changed, then :cheers::badgerrock:

Oh, I'm the same. I've just changed letting people really bother me online. I realized to not worry about trash talk unless it happens offline. Wasting time online fighting is retarded. Also alex, I was like this before I left too for awhile.;)

Edited by NinjaNick

Oh, I'm the same. I've just changed letting people really bother me online. I realized to not worry about trash talk unless it happens offline. Wasting time online fighting is retarded. Also alex, I was like this before I left too for awhile.;)

Oh yeah, you've changed. I can tell:

Latest Reputation Thread Date Comment

reputation_neg.gifNinja Nick 01-30-2009 10:46 AM no one cares what you have to say

reputation_neg.gifNinja Nick 01-30-2009 08:26 AM for being an ass

reputation_neg.gif08 R1 raven with 8... 01-29-2009 08:12 PM Try not to be so holier than though please.

reputation_neg.gifNinja Nick 01-29-2009 08:06 PM be nice

reputation_neg.gifNinja Nick 01-29-2009 08:03 PM you're a dick

reputation_neg.gifNinja Nick 01-29-2009 07:44 PM Classless post

You're still the same blowhard internet tough guy you always were. If you had any balls at all, you'd sign your comments. Pussy.

My guess is Mrs. Nick doesn't know you're back, and when she finds out you'll be banished again.

Edited by Todd#43