Ninja Nick

Casper

Is Ninja Nick coming back?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ninja Nick coming back?

• Yes
    • No

Funny Todd. Some of those are me and some of those aren't. I got some negative rep too. Why didn't you sign them? I will for now on if you'd like me to friend. Hope you have a nice day. Take care Todd. :) See you on some rides this year. Try to know atleast 1 person this year offline and make your 1st friend. I'm pulling for ya buddy. Here's to you. :cheers:

Edited by NinjaNick

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny Todd. Some of those are me and some of those aren't. I got some negative rep too. Why didn't you sign them? I will for now on if you'd like me to friend. Hope you have a nice day. Take care Todd. :)

Just more proof that you aren't half the man you think you are. No worries.

How long do I have to wait to get your PM asking me to fight? Oh wait, that was OLD Nick. I forgot, you're NEW Nick.

Good luck with that.

Todd, friend, you wouldn't ever go anywhere I was anyways, so don't flatter yourself trying to act tough. Join some rides this year and show us that you DO have a motorcycle and not just an internet thug. Jesus loves you.:cheers:

Disclaimer : I'm not religious. ;)

Edited by NinjaNick

yeah, you can't see who sends reps, so he typed my name in them all, but not all of them are me. Just click "UserCP" and you can see that names don't show up.

I'm soooooooo ready to ride! I have to ship a tire back to Mississippi today because they sent me a ZR18 tire instead of 17. :(

Sprockets come today though. :cool:

Todd, friend, you wouldn't ever go anywhere I was last year anyways, so don't flatter yourself trying to act tough. Join some rides this year and show us that you DO have a motorcycle and not just an internet thug. Jesus loves you.:cheers:

Nick, I'm not your friend. Never have been, never will be. I have no need to go where you are, meet you to fight, call you out, etc. I'm not "acting tough" just offering my opinion of your true colors. My guess is you were the fat little kid that was always picked on through your school years, and now you've turned in to a fat, small minded, young adult that's in way over his head.

The chance of me going to Columbus or Dayton or wherever you folks are riding is rather slim. Although most people on here are pretty decent, based on what I've seen from several people on this board (you included) I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on them if they were on fire, let alone ride three hours to "meet" them. Sorry, just not my "thing". Those that know me know I currently have a bike, have had several others, have raced, won championships and have nothing to prove to the likes of you.

I get it Nick, Jesus loves me, but YOU think I'm a cunt, right? Yeah, that's a little over done. I got that already in several threads during your little time out. Try to do a little better, would ya?

Hey fusion, what did your wife have to say about your wreck last year? Was she cool about it or did she get shook up? I've heard some guys say they're g/f or spouse freaked when they wrecked.

She was mad. :lol: but....she can't wait to go back this spring. :D It scared her a bit which is expected, but she's good. I won't be getting any sympathy at all if it happens again though. :lol:

She was there?

Yeah she drove out with me to hang out with everyone. Even was nice enough meet me up in Springfield to meet up with Joe and the guys while we prepped bikes before they went on the trailer.

She's looking forward to going again and bringing the kids out at least once this year.

You're a brave soul. :lol:

How many days you wanting to do this year?

Have you thought about buying a cheap used bike to beat up at the track? And, the brand new one for the street ofcourse. :cool:

I want to get out at least 3 times this year. Who knows though since we are usually busy with crap all the time.

I've thought about taking the wife's 650r out for track days since she doesn't ride it much and it wouldn't be as big a loss if I ended up trashing another. I just don't care for how high you feel like you're sitting on it though. I really should do some reading on others that might have tracked it.

The chance of me going to Columbus or Dayton or wherever you folks are riding is rather slim. Although most people on here are pretty decent, based on what I've seen from several people on this board (you included) I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on them if they were on fire, let alone ride three hours to "meet" them. Sorry, just not my "thing".Those that know me know I currently have a bike, have had several others, have raced, won championships and have nothing to prove to the likes of you.

Not tryin' to gang pile 'ya here Todd....I'm truly not...but your statement above made me ask the question......Who on here does know you....seriously? I'm not tryin' to be smart a$$ with 'ya

Most of the regulars on here have met each other. Looks like I'm going to meet many more tomorrow, that I haven't already, and I've not even been on here a year yet. I've ridden/met with more people on this board, from all over the state, in one season, than I have all my other boards combined, over 7+ years. I think I recall one person on here claiming to know you & your success with starting & selling businesses.

If you're not interested in meeting fellow riders & hanging out, then what is your interest in participating in a smaller, local board like this?

Edited by Fonzie