Hal vs. stock V6 on roadcourse?

Tinman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, you can buy a preped mustang from the factory

http://www.fordracingparts.com/mustang/competition5.asp

I don't see Nissan or any other Japanese company doing that. Mustangs, Camaros, Challangers etc.. have been road racing longer than all the Jap junk has. Trans-Am racing for starters, cars like the AAR Cuda, the Boss 302, the Z-28 Camaro w/ 302. Just adding fuel for the anti-American crowd. :D

Ahh the Can Am series of old, very cool cars!

That's interesting, I post real world specs of stock, mass market available cars, and you post racecars. For the record I love american cars.

I wasn't going for mearly just stock for stock, but I know some believers out there think American cars were built for one thing. I just put a few up to show they're built for turning aswell. Making a point that is all.

Andy wasn't in the thread when the offer was made. :p

Ha...I was just adding fuel to the fire. Matt's a very talented driver for those that don't follow him closely.

This whole thread makes me smile. Maybe it'll light a fire under some of you guys to come experience another type of "track" to enjoy.

Andy

Have fun in the Subaru and pray for rain.

Be sure to stop by our paddock and check out the 30 day miracle Neon.

?? You talking about Jack's neon? The one that was supposedly totalled? or did he get another? He had told me he was getting another likely and hoped to have it ready for this event.

?? You talking about Jack's neon? The one that was supposedly totalled? or did he get another? He had told me he was getting another likely and hoped to have it ready for this event.

The Neon got totaled ?

:eek:

Hopefully that really nice seat payed off. :D

Yes the green Neon is now temporarily put out to pasture. It will return to race another day but for now it is faster to build a new car hence the 30 day miracle Neon.

Jack's seat, harness, Hans device, helmet and cage enabled him to walk away with only a sore neck and bruised knee.

We pulled a bare Neon shell out of a barn less than a month ago and it is currently being caged out here in J-town. Four more bars to go and the cage will be done then it's off for paint and assembly.