saturday aug 16th *long cruise*

88lx5oh

anyone interested in doing a nice long cruise somewhere?? i mean like a 4-6 hour run, from somewhere in columbus to whereever. i know of some really nice roads out east. Rt. 250 very nice hair pins and increasing decreasing radius turns, elevated and non elevated. we can take 70E to that way, or find a nice back road to travel to there. and i may be able to get us at the airport for some racing. just a though. we dont do many long drives anymore. we could all meet up catch some breakfast and head out. and then catch some lunch later on in the day.

and it doesnt have to be that road or way, im open to any thing.

id like to get at least 12 cars

Up until my car issues, I would do this every other weekend. All day drives, usually out east or se Ohio. F'n great drives everywhere in the foothills. You'd have to be blind not to find some good roads.

When the car is fixed, I will be down for this again.

ok so far locked in pending weather is..

1. 88lx5oh

2. doc

3. brizanden

4. Adam

id like to see a bigger crowd than this.. so lets get this thing hyped up.

any suggestions on routes and place to meet in the morning for breakfast??

i have a route in mind, im still looking into it though. and still have to check with the owner on seeing if we can get a little racing in at the airport.

also...i may be able to swing an out of town car show/ meet up at my uncles shop if we plan to go that way. he is a big drag racer. also there is a 1/8th mile drag strip that is open on saturdays as well. so there is alot of options we can do. we need to narrow things down. a nice full day of car fun would be nice.

Bikes welcome too