You're all slow as hell

TTQ B4U

When compared to the speed shown today.....

Did anyone else see Usain Bolt from Jamaica (fixed) smoke the rest of those guys? WOW! :eek: and the guy shut down early again....I don't quite get that, but damn!!! just the same.

I also loved seeing team USA bring such a culmination of success to Michael. His whole future was just sealed in a few short days.

and finally, Dara Torres......damn nice job for a 41yr old mom!

Congrats to all the winners.

yes....had Powell on the brain.....Mr. Usain/Insane Bolt....yes....pulled those guys like he had an afterburner kick in. Can't wait to see him in the 200 meter run.

Powell????

i take it you mean Usain "Lighting" Bolt!

fucking stupid fast.

You're quoting wrong.

yes....had Powell on the brain.....Mr. Usain/Insane Bolt....yes....pulled those guys like he had an afterburner kick in. Can't wait to see him in the 200 meter run.

when you quote something, the response goes under the quote, not above it ;).

Don't you look at somebody's whole post box? Wouldn't the quote box sort of, I don't know, jump out at you?

You're quoting wrong.

when you quote something, the response goes under the quote, not above it ;).

I'm not alone. Lots of folks quote their portion first. Two in this thread even. Hell, I care more about what they are saying than where the quote is. Usually I've read the post they are referencing just prior anyway.

Once I read theirs, I glance down to confirm the details they were responding to and then move on. No worries if that's the gripe for the day. Dealing with my wife's PMS is a bigger PIA this week :o

Don't you look at somebody's whole post box? Wouldn't the quote box sort of, I don't know, jump out at you?

Lol, I would say 99% of people do not quote like you. Myself included.

Yes but almost 100% of people in the business world quote email's in that way. Write your response above the replied email. When you've got a string of emails coming from 10 different people its easier to start at the most recent and work your way back. I never understood why it was the other way around on most forums but oh well.

Oh and 87 pecent of all statistics are made up ;)

Correction, 86% of all statistics are made up. My Stats are right 60% of the time, every time.

Yes but almost 100% of people in the business world quote email's in that way. Write your response above the replied email. When you've got a string of emails coming from 10 different people its easier to start at the most recent and work your way back. I never understood why it was the other way around on most forums but oh well.

Oh and 87 pecent of all statistics are made up ;)

I'm well aware of that. Different places call for different procedures (no idea why).