Kilkare video!! now give me rep please.

Mandy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that car in your sig is from the movie Ronin they put spray on it in the very begining of the movie / Random :)

You are not in the loop are we?

Did you see what is lower in my sig? An S8...the car from the movie. :p

Well, a much later version of it. Theirs was a pre-facelift 98 with the 340hp. I have the later 360hp version. :leghump:

were there any fast cars?

i watched all the footage so far and i saw 2 9s 2 10s and the rest slower than 11s.

i konw at norwalk there were at least two 8 sec cars and more 9 sec cars.

it almost looks like cr is slipping and only one high 9 sec bike. i could have won against him

• Confused 1

i watched all the footage so far and i saw 2 9s 2 10s and the rest slower than 11s.

it almost looks like cr is slipping and only one high 9 sec bike. i could have won against him

I need you to do me a favor. Go start a bon fire. Once that gets going really well, throw in a few boxes of bullets. Repeat until dead.

You're a slow, fucking faggot, in short.

Not allowed to post about CR events until you actually contribute to them... kthanxbye

Stupid post, show up next time rather then just talking BS.