blue marauder signing in..

SHOdude

Hey man whats up.........This is OSU 4 SHO on the shoforum. I remember talking to you often when I was on there years ago.

Nice cars. I am thinking about picking up a gen 2 SHO MTX in about a year for my project car.

Sold all of my SHO's and have been into Audi/VW lately.

Cars look great. Need to meet up sometime. +Rep

Nice intro. The Ford guys should be happy to have you. Never knew anyone that was into Tauras', at least it's not just Mustangs. Welcome.

You must not know much about the Gen 1/2 SHOs. Amazing cars in there day, and can take boost without any internal mods fairly easily. High reving 3.0/3.2 V6 made by Yamaha.

Love the SHO's.

There is another user on here, and he's probably active on the Marauder boards too, but he too has a blue marauder. His username on this site is GT500HP, his name is Jeff.

Welcome, I'm a previous contour owner, so I'm into the odd ford performance cars like the taurus too!

I too have a special place in my heart for SHOs. Fortunately, my heart is factory equipped with rear-view mirrors...:p

Half kidding, welcome and +rep for doing the 91 right.

EDIT, BTW, cars like your Marauder, my PAU, along with cars like the Mercedes S-Class, Chevy Caprice, etc., are NOT female...sorry. It's just, can you imagine your car transmogrified into a human female? Dude, she'd be one of those big-boned Teutonic chicks, the type that you see competing in the hammer-throw.

Welcome Aaron!

There is another blue owner up in Delaware. It's quite rare to have two of you in the same area :)

I have a 04 Silver Birch MM with a few mods... :)

In fact, I just got the car back from Lidio's a few days ago:

http://www.betterchips.com/mm/enginets.jpg

See you around town!

Best,

Rick

SHOdude, saw your car a few days ago by the McDonalds off 23 a few days back. Car sounds great! Welcome.

haha thanks! it surely is "noisy" though i'm still not happy with it.. needs to be louder. :D

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! its great to be here.

Welcome Aaron!

There is another blue owner up in Delaware. It's quite rare to have two of you in the same area

I have a 04 Silver Birch MM with a few mods...

you sure your not thinking of me? i'm the only blue i've seen in delaware.

I must have a ride in that!! lol though that could be a bad thing as i try everyday not to spend my cash on a trilogy. its very hard to resist!

haha thanks! it surely is "noisy" though i'm still not happy with it.. needs to be louder. :D

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! its great to be here.

you sure your not thinking of me? i was the one at the dakota grill meet in ontiario awhile back. i'm the only blue i've seen in delaware.

I must have a ride in that!! lol though that could be a bad thing as i try everyday not to spend my cash on a trilogy. its very hard to resist!

Dale also has a Blue, he lives in Westerville.

;)

KillJoy