Dragway 42 rental: NOW Nov 1st!

V8 Beast

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fist fight at the track is not good for CR so we shall do it b4 we get there and everyone can ask what happen and you say Brandon beat my ass as he stated!!! :p

why fight? just bring my money and we wont have any problems. all 1s

16 people committed so far. 9 more to make it a definite. If you dont have Paypal, and you want to go, shoot me a PM. I'll put up a list here in the next few days.

Dont mess around or all of the spots could be gone.

:doh: I screwed up. That's the weekend of the Indy GP races, so I can't attend. I've got one paid spot for this track day which you can buy from me, in case you don't have PayPal .... just pay me at the next meet. PM me if interested.

Prepped to 330, we work the the water box and staging, they work the tree and slips.

If I can get at least two of my crew members to come out, I will bring the race bike, but I cannot say, untill prob after this weekend, if I can catch someone else. I understand first come first served, but maybe a spot will be left still by tuesday next week.

Tread?????????

WTF is that for?

Run them till the cords show sissie

LOL! They did hook like an sob at kil-kare though. Phil there are no wheels attached to the tires. If you want to run them come pick them up after work Friday.