This is why Vista sucks

dragknee66

I have never had an issue with Vista yet, but I probably do not utilize my computer as much as some of you do. I like a lot of the features that Vista offers, but I will admit that it seems to use WAY more memory than my XP systems ever have.

This coming from the guy who left IT to be a COP, ROFL. Beating your meat to a computer screen does not make you IT.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathe*

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathe*

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you LOL......?

Is this a Dell? It should have came with 2 cds - OEM vista disc and drivers/utilities disc. Format and install only the OS.

The Vista and IE7 combo is actually more protected from spyware than xp/IE combo, not sure how you caught something so quick, it was probably already loaded. That said I dont recommend IE.

You know, I gave Vista an honest shake. I bought the SP1 Home Premium and tried it out. I had no problems with 2D apps like surfing the internet, Office, etc., but when I tried 3D games it wouldn't last more than 2-5 minutes before locking up and crashing -- I tried Halo, Halo 2, and Crysis and all were unstable. I formatted, went back to XP SP2, and rock solid stable again. Sticking w/ XP for now.

dude get spyware doctor and like mcafee (first is for spyware latter for virus scan)after you completely dump your hd and reinstal vista. also i would go for vista ultimate i have never had a problem with mine for about a year.

also yes vista takes a mean machine to run smoothly, but i think it is well worth it if you can run it fine. its kinda a top pinacle os as of now (in the requirment sense)

also any vista haters check this out

http://www.mojaveexperiment.com/?WT.srch=1

I didnt see it above, but what kind of laptop did you get? Word from a quality control manager in china is a lot of laptops are being built lately with viruses because the images they used came from an infected computer. But because its china, and for some reason people keep buying stuff built there, it doesn't get fixed because they don't care.