Columbus Zoo Car Show Oct. 12th

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Its still in the making but here are the details so far. The cars are gonna be parked through out the zoo and its going to be $10 to register and that also gets you two people into the zoo. There will be trophys given for each class and so far we have a set of tires from Firestone to give away and some interstate batteries and working on much more. I will post more as it developes, should be a good show!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wont all that pollution hurt the animals?

I am not an environmentalist or anything, just curious. I am firm believer in maddox's "For every animal you dont eat, im going to eat 3" campaign.

pat can you hand me your man card please? thank you now :gtfo:

lol j.k

im in!!!!

Wont all that pollution hurt the animals?

I am not an environmentalist or anything, just curious. I am firm believer in maddox's "For every animal you dont eat, im going to eat 3" campaign.

The Columbus Zoo is on 589 acres. I think theres enough fresh air for everybody.

How about you guys stop shitting in this thread and go to The Kitchen.

I'll be there for sure, new piping or not. Sounds like it will be cool. Am I reading correct that we will be parking throughout the zoo?

Yeah Hal, I cant wait to see how it works out, there will probably be a mustang class.

Cool, that sounds different than any show I've been to. I'll even wash the car for this one.

Updatesssssssssssssss

It will now be a $12 entry fee but it gets your car and everyone else in the car into the show/zoo.

There are 5 gallon pales of Renegade race fuel to give out

Free hotel stays

$25 Gordon food services gift certificates

A $200 gift certificate to the Right Stuff

Home Depot gift certificates