New from Georgia

laidback

My wife got in the dental school at OSU so I figure let's roll. So here we are camped out in Dublin for almost 2 weeks and I haven't smelled any race fuel yet. Do they sell that stuff up here? lol. j/k.

Got a '94 mustang that's been abused w/ everthing from superchargers to nitrous or revved to moon NA and was in the process of building a 11.5:1 NA 393 when all the school started up so it's stuck w/ a stock headed 306 in it for a few years.

The YJ has a TPI 350, half ton GM axles, and stretched wheelbase to 104". I'm not even sure which box to look in for pics so I'll get those in a few.

flame on

jeff

• Upvote 1

Guest 614Streets

Whats up. Just a filler until you unpack pictures , a few years back a guy on ebay was selling a car on ebay. He stated he did not have a camera but he had "word pictures".

The word pictures did not entice any bidding activity. Shocking huh. If you can't find your pictures , perhaps , just maybe CR will accept word pictures :)

haha. russians are attacking georgia. welcome to the site. dig up pics soon or the flaming will get worse and worse.

Go away Mr. 23 Post Count.

You should've stayed in Georgia to fight. Only women run away.

And this is WHY newbs don't welcome newbs...:rolleyes: May the fail be with you...

And may the slow be with you... If your going to bash people, please do it so that it's ATLEAST kinda funny or amusing. Every thread you bash someone in you get into an e-dick battle, well guess what...My car was faster then yours at the last CR Rental, my E-Peen is bigger then yours, oh I also was on CR long before so please newb, gtfo? :)

Saweet! Word pics! I'll have to draw some up. I thought ya'll wanted digital! lmao. I'll have to remember that. Thanks for the welcome. Here's the jeep. We're on Sawmill just above Bethel.

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo350/laidback10/smallposer.jpg

• Upvote 1

Saweet! Word pics! I'll have to draw some up. I thought ya'll wanted digital! lmao. I'll have to remember that. Thanks for the welcome. Here's the jeep. We're on Sawmill just above Bethel.

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo350/laidback10/smallposer.jpg

Nice YJ. Welcome to CR.

Not all stock, but nothing special right now. Stock H/C/I on a 306. I didn't even see a need to do any tuning w/ the tweecer for that. Hasn't been on the track but I wouldn't expect much more than 9.5's in the 1/8th. W/ twisted wedge heads, GT40 intake, and a .540 lift Lunati it would run 7.92 @ 97. Wish I hadn't sold the intake now. Got everything else I could swap back on and wake it back up. The wife even says it's boring now.